Helicopter AS 350 B3
Eurocopter AS 350 Ecureuil - French multipurpose helicopter.
Designed by the French firm Aerospatyal (currently called Eurocopter). It made its first flight in the year 1974, 2001 Before the year was made just over 2000 helicopters. Repeatedly during this time to upgrade.
This aircraft with one engine sold in the US under the title "EyStar" and with two engines - under the name "TuinStar" (English, double star). Brazil produces under the name "Eskil" (from Portuguese, protein) now "Helibraz" licensed.
Helicopter AS 350 B3 dashboard
14.05.2005 year test pilot Didier Delsal Eurocopter's helicopter landed successfully Eurocopter AS350 Ecureuil the top of Mount Qomolangma (Everest). This is the first landing of this kind.
Features helicopter AS 350 B3:
- Crew: 1-2pilota.
- Passenger capacity: 5-6chelovek.
- Length: 12,94m.
- Fuselage length: 10,93m.
- The diameter of the rotor: 10,69m.
- The diameter of the tail rotor: 1,86m.
- Height: 3,14m.
- The area, which swept rotor: 89,75kv.m.
- Track chassis 2,17m.
- Empty weight: 1175kg.
- The highest take-off weight: 2250kg.
- suspension: 2800kg.
- The volume of fuel tanks: 540l (+ 475l reserve tank in the cockpit).
- Engines: 1 × turboshaft Turbomeca Arriel 2B.
- Link: 1 × 847l.s. (1 × 632kVt.).
- Maximum allowable speed: 287km / h.
- Maximum speed: 259km / h.
- Practical range: 661km.
- Ceiling: 5280m.
- Static ceiling:.
- without the use of ground effect: 3630m.
- using ground effect: 4260m.
- Rate of climb:. 10,3m / s.
- The load on the drive: 30,6kg. / Sq.m (suspension).
- Thrust-to-weight ratio: 222,2 / 181,8Vt / kg. (with / without suspension at the maximum take-off weight).
- Length of cargo cabin: 2,42m.
- Width of cargo cabin: 1,65m.
- The height of the cargo compartment: 1,35m.
- Floor area of the cargo compartment: 2,6kv.m.
Helicopter AS 350 B3 video
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation