Van's RV-9. Specifications. A photo.
Van's RV-9 - Double US aircraft designed and manufactured by Aircraft «Van's Aircraft» with 2002 years.
Development of the aircraft Van's RV-9 become conducted by US aircraft manufacturers in 1995 year, however, unlike most other aircraft of this manufacturer, the model of Van's RV-9 created by individual design, which later proved to be very similar to the other aircraft in the general and a whole range of aircraft continued the company.
A photoVan's RV-9
His first flight of the aircraft model, Van's RV-9 1997 has made in December of the year, however, the actual series production aircraft began only in the year 2002, which, incidentally, does not affect the value of the aircraft and its popularity among customers. Moreover, according to official data of the company «Van's Aircraft», for the period from 2002 until 2014 year, 935 aircrafts of this model were built, however, it is important to clarify the fact that the production of the aircraft was carried out and continues to be carried out exclusively in kits for self-assembly, as a consequence, the actual number of aircraft operated can be smaller.
Due to the fact that the model aircraft Van's RV-9 has a small size, it is highly maneuverable aircraft, which qualifies it as a sports aircraft, although in reality, this type of aircraft is not officially related. Wide range of aircraft applications provided him great popularity among customers, especially as the cost of one set was very reasonable, and depending on the configuration and modification of the aircraft, it can vary by up to 44 85 thousand dollars.
Van's RV-9a photo
The cabin Van's RV-9 aircraft can accommodate up to two people, and, thanks to the perpendicular placement of seats relative plane axis, here there is also additional space to accommodate the pilot luggage and passengers, but, in fact, for the transportation of aan its onboard cargo, Van's aircraft RV-9 is not suitable, that does not affect an its popularity among buyers.
As the power plant on the plane model Van's RV-9 used one piston aviation engine brand Lycoming O-320, capable of developing a thrust of 160 hp, however, aviarazrabotchiki also made it possible to use more productive engine brand Lycoming IO-360, which may develop traction in 200 hp The basic version of the aircraft can accelerate up to speed in 320 km \ h., And to overcome the distance to 1140 kilometers.
Control PanelVan's RV-9
Production aircraft Van's RV-9 model is carried out in two basic versions:
- Van's RV-9 - The basic version of the aircraft;
- Van's RV-9A - Modified version with a modified chassis.
Specifications Van's RV-9.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,22 m .;
- Wingspan: 8,5 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,39 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 466 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 328 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 794 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 305 km \ h. (Depending on configuration);
- Maximum flight speed: 320 km \ h. (Depending on configuration);
- Maximum flight distance: 1140 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 7460 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-320 (depending on configuration);
- Power: 160 hp (Depending on configuration).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation