Single-aisle aircraft is a passenger aircraft, the fuselage diameter is up to 4 meters. Compared with the wide-bodied counterparts single-aisle aircraft are able to take to him much less on board passengers and have less range. The maximum seating capacity is Boeing 757-300 - 289 people.
In particular, single-aisle aircraft are:
- Boeing 737 - the most massive passenger jet in the world.
- Airbus A320 - the most massive European jet airliner.
- Tu-154 - considered the most massive Soviet passenger jet.
- IL-62 - leader in single-aisle aircraft on the flight distance.
Also, the list goes on models: IL-18, Tu-204, Tu-134, FMA Cóndor, Vickers VC10, Sud Aviation Caravelle and other aircraft.
Classification of aircraft:
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation