UTVA 75. Specifications. A photo.
UTVA 75 - lightweight compact Yugoslav aircraft, designed and produced with 1979 1985 year for aircraft construction company «UTVA Aviation Industry».
A photoUTVA 75
The aircraft model UTVA 75 started to be developed in 1973 year as a replacement for the aircraft UTVA Aero 3, however, if the base version of the aircraft has been created exclusively for use in the military sphere, the model UTVA 75 is a multipurpose aircraft that is suitable for use as in military and civilian aviation.
The final design UTVA 75 aircraft project was presented in 1975 year and another year later, this model aircraft made its first flight. However, due to the fact that the aircraft UTVA 75 design required a number of modifications, the aircraft was designed to reoptimization, and therefore, the actual production of the aircraft UTVA 75 1979 began only in the year.
UTVA 75 photo
If initially the plane UTVA 75 intended exclusively for use in the Air Force as the training aircraft, then later the plane and became actively interested and representatives of the civil aviation sector, where the aircraft used to carry passenger traffic on air routes of local importance, or else as private aircraft.
The aircraft UTVA 75 cabin, depending on the modification, can accommodate from one to four people, however, despite the rather large cabin capacity, transportation on board any goods is not possible, mainly because of the design features of the model. Moreover, one of the versions of the aircraft UTVA 75 has paired controls. That allows you to use the aircraft for training future pilots that actively used today.
Powerplant UTVA 75 aircraft is represented by one four-cylinder piston aircraft engine brand Lycoming IO-360-B1F, able to develop power in 180 hp, depending on the version of the aircraft. Through the use of a powerful aircraft engine, aircraft can reach speeds in 215 km \ h. (Cruising speed version UTVA 75-A21), as well as to overcome the distance to 1080 kilometers.
Yugoslav aircraft manufacturers plane UTVA 75 model was produced in three basic versions:
- UTVA 75-A11 - Farm single version of the aircraft;
- UTVA 75-A21 - A double version of the aircraft with dual control;
- UTVA 75-A41 - Four-bed version of the aircraft.
Specifications UTVA 75.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 7,11 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9,74 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 3,15 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 685 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 275 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 960 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 165 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 215 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1080 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming IO-360-B1F (depending on version);
- Power: 180 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation