Urban Air Samba. Specifications. A photo.
Urban Air Samba - single-engine light sport aircraft designed in 90-ies of the Czech aircraft manufacturer «Urban Air» and produced at the moment the company «Distar Air».
A photoUrban Air Samba
Light aircraft Urban Air Samba started to be developed in 1996 year and already 1999 year made its first flight, and, almost immediately became very popular, although in fact, the design of the fuselage of the aircraft designed based on the model Distar UFM-13 Lambada, not obrёtshey high popularity because of the rather low flight performance.
Initially, the plane of the model wearing the name Urban Air Samba, however, later model called Samba XXL, then, actually replaced the original version, as has become more effective in their use due to improvements held.
Urban Air Samba photo
Good stabilization of the aircraft during flight is also provided, and high maneuverability, which in essence allows the use of the aircraft and as a sports aircraft to perform different kinds of aerobatic maneuvers and tricks.
Functionality aircraft Urban Air Samba is very limited, because the aircraft is not operated in a commercial field of civil aviation and can not be adapted for the transport of goods from the limited maximum take-off weight and size of the cabin. On board the aircraft can accommodate only two persons and a maximum flight range of the aircraft is limited 860 kilometers, which is largely inferior to other aircraft of this type and class.
CabinUrban Air Samba
The power plant of the aircraft presented a low-powered four-cylinder piston aircraft engine Rotax 912 ULS, developing a thrust of 80 hp Cruising speed flight models Urban Air Samba limited 220 km \ h., While the maximum can reach 248 km \ h, which largely exceeds the flight performance of the aircraft in the image of which was built the model aircraft.
On the basis of the current model, there is also a modified version, dubbed Airo 5, which is different from the basic design of some of the changes made to the design and construction of a number of technical amendments. This version is available on the territory of the United Arab Emirates, and is also quite popular among customers.
Specifications Urban Air Samba.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,2 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9,6 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,25 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 265 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 207 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 472 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 220 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 245 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 860 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4400 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 912 ULS (depending on version);
- Power: 80 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation