Ultimate Aircraft 10 Dash. Specifications. A photo.
Ultimate Aircraft 10 Dash - Canadian sports biplane developed by «Ultimate Aircraft Corporation» in 1985 year.
Aircraft Ultimate Aircraft 10 Dash began to be developed by the Canadian aircraft manufacturers in the early 80-ies of the last century. Start of design work was associated with the need to create sought after aircraft, suitable for use as a sports aircraft that is capable of aerobatic stunts.
A photoUltimate Aircraft 10 Dash
Design project of the aircraft Ultimate Aircraft 10 Dash was created in 1982, after which work took aircraft designers, who approved the biplane configuration, which was mainly due to the increased rigidity of the wings, which in turn provided the aircraft high reliability during the execution of complex aerobatic room and stunts. Furthermore, the special shape of the wing profile, reduced resistance during flight and increased the maneuverability of the aircraft, which is an essential quality of any sports aircraft.
For the first time in the air plane Ultimate Aircraft 10 Dash lifted in October 1985 years, however, initially the project could not be sent into production as needed in a number of minor improvements, and therefore, the actual production of the aircraft Ultimate Aircraft 10 Dash began only in 1986 year. The release of the aircraft was carried out by the Canadian aircraft manufacturers as already assembled and ready for operation copies, and as self-assembly kits for the future owner, to minimize the cost of the model aircraft and the increase in popularity.
Ultimate Aircraft 10 Dash photos
Depending on the aircraft can accommodate one to two people on board, at the same time, a version which allows to take on board and one passenger became final - similar initiative manufacturers intend to increase the popularity of the aircraft, however, due to its rather narrow scope , the aircraft was unable to be in demand. Transportation on board the aircraft Ultimate Aircraft 10 Dash goods, is also not possible due to the design features of the aircraft.
Powerplant Ultimate Aircraft 10 Dash model includes one engine is the Lycoming piston aircraft, capable of a draft from the 250 350 to hp, respectively biplane provides an opportunity to accelerate to speed in 402 km \ h., As well as freely to overcome a very impressive race at distances up to 1450 kilometers.
AircraftUltimate Aircraft 10 Dash
aircraft manufacturing Ultimate Aircraft 10 Dash was conducted in the following variants:
- Ultimate Aircraft 10 Dash 100 - The basic production single version of the aircraft, manufactured with 1986 years;
- Ultimate Aircraft 10 Dash 200 - An improved version of the single version of Ultimate Aircraft 10 Dash 100;
- Ultimate Aircraft 10 Dash 300 - A modernized version with a more powerful powerplant;
- Ultimate Aircraft 20 Dash 300 - Double the analogue version of Ultimate Aircraft 10 Dash 300.
Specifications Ultimate Aircraft 10 Dash.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people (depending on configuration);
- aircraft Length: 6,4 m (depending on configuration).
- Wingspan: 5,96 m (depending on configuration).
- Plane Height: 2,34 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 522 kg. (Depending on configuration);
- Payload: 226 kg. (Depending on configuration);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 748 kg. (Depending on configuration);
- Cruising speed: 305 km \ h. (Depending on configuration);
- Maximum flight speed: 400 km \ h. (Depending on configuration);
- Maximum flight distance: 1450 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5100 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming (depending on configuration);
- Power: 350 hp (Depending on configuration).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation