UL-Jih Evolution. Specifications. A photo.
UL-Jih Evolution - Double light aircraft of Czech production, produced by «UL-Jih Sedlacek Spol» with 2002 years.
UL-Jih Evolution photo
Ultra-light aircraft UL-Jih Evolution was designed aircraft manufacturers from the Czech Republic in 2000-year. Despite the fact that the development of the aircraft used by the unique design, aircraft manufacturers could fast enough to implement the construction of the aircraft, which is why in the year 2002, the aircraft performed its first flight.
Aircraft UL-Jih Evolution has been designed in a configuration vysokokryla that, according to aviation industry concept, provided the aircraft greater lifting force, which is important when using a low-powered power plant here. With reinforced fuselage and wings, the plane can withstand a small positive and negative accelerations, however, to perform aerobatic stunts can not be applied.
The serial production of the aircraft UL-Jih Evolution was launched in the spring of 2002 years, however, because of the narrow scope of applicability, the aircraft did not find much support among potential buyers - according to official data provided by the aircraft manufacturer, to 2015 years have been built and sold only 6 aircraft. Issue aircraft UL-Jih Evolution made the Czech aircraft manufacturer «UL-Jih Sedlacek Spol» as self-assembly kits for future owners, as well as the already fully operational copies.
A photoUL-Jih Evolution
In the cockpit UL-Jih Evolution aircraft can accommodate only two people - a pilot and a passenger, but, among other things, on board the aircraft can also carry and transport small loads, provided that their weight does not exceed 240 kilos (UL version -Jih E100 Evolution). Among other things, the model UL-Jih Evolution can also be used as a sports aircraft, however, with a number of significant limitations in terms of maneuvers carried out, which is caused by low strength and stiffness enshrined wings.
Powerplant UL-Jih Evolution aircraft includes one four-cylinder piston aircraft engine the Rotax brand, which, depending on the modification of an aircraft can develop traction in 80 hp (Rotax 912UL) or 100 hp (Rotax 912ULS), which consequently affects its flight-technical parameters, such as speed and load capacity.
According to 2015 years, UL-Jih Evolution model aircraft exists in two versions:
- UL-Jih E80 Evolution - The basic version of the aircraft, aircraft engine equipped with a capacity of 80 hp .;
- UL-Jih E100 Evolution - A modified version, is equipped with an engine capacity in 100 hp
Specifications UL-Jih Evolution.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,98 m .;
- Wingspan: 9 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,1 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 305 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 167 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 472 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 270 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 290 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1400 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5180 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 912UL (depending on version);
- Power: 80 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation