Tushino Machine-Building Plant
TMZ (Open Joint Stock Company "Tushino Machine-Building Plant") - until recently - the largest enterprise of the Russian aerospace industry. The company was founded in 1932 year and its goal was the development of the latest models of aircraft (such as the aircraft "Steel-2»), and in the near future, and space technology. Located factory in Tushino.
- The plant at different times to produce both products of military use and civil use products - trams, trolleys, buses and front-line fighters. In 1980-1990 years at the plant was carried out construction of the orbital manned spacecraft "Buran" (reusable).
In the early 1990-ies the plant participated in the construction of the Kalmyk wind power by installing three wind power 1 megawatts (like the only power wind turbines manufactured in Russia).
One of the latest contract is to supply tools and equipment for the construction in 2008-2009 years Adygei hydroelectric power.
The best times to plant it carried out its work over 28 thousand people, at the moment the number of employees decreased significantly - up to a thousand.
Among the key figures of the open joint stock company can be identified person General Director: Ivan Spirin.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation