Tri-R KIS TR-1. Specifications. A photo.
Tri-R KIS TR-1 - lightweight single-engine multipurpose aircraft designed and manufactured by the American aircraft manufacturer «Tri-R Technologies» with 1992 years.
Tri-R KIS TR-1 photo
Plane Tri-R KIS TR-1 is a multipurpose aircraft designed by US aircraft manufacturers for private use. Mostly plane Tri-R KIS TR-1 used for own use of private owners. Including transportation of people on his board on routes a small extent, but, among other things, the aircraft is also used as a sports aircraft, as well as educational and training facilities for the training of future pilots.
The first development aircraft Tri-R KIS TR-1 1990 began in the year. Before the American aircraft manufacturers was an important task, the main objectives of which are necessary md designing small-size aircraft, suitable for transportation on its occupants, as well as combining the possibility of a light sport aircraft and the training vessel, which was in turn allowed to increase interest to the plane of potential consumers.
A photoTri-R KIS TR-1
In 1992, the plane Tri-R KIS TR-1 fulfilled his first, which became very successful flight, so the project was put into production. Issue aircraft Tri-R KIS TR-1 was conducted solely as self-assembly kits for the future owner, to minimize the cost of the aircraft, and once again attract a large audience of buyers. According to 1998 years, American aircraft manufacturers 25 sets this aircraft was built at the same time, the cost of the basic version is only about 20 thousand dollars, which is more than acceptable.
Thanks to its compact size quite small fuselage and wingspan, the aircraft Tri-R KIS TR-1 is highly maneuverable aircraft, which made it possible to attribute it to the category of light sport aircraft.
On board the aircraft Tri-R KIS TR-1 can accommodate up to two people - a pilot and a passenger, or if we are talking about using the aircraft as a means of teaching and training - the instructor and the student. Despite the fact that the aircraft has a very good power ustanvokoy and inside the cab offers extra space, transport on board an aircraft any goods is not possible - such a function was provided for aircraft manufacturers.
AircraftTri-R KIS TR-1
The aircraft has a four-cylinder piston aircraft engine brand Continental O-240, which allows the aircraft to develop traction in 125 hp and accelerate to speeds in 315 km \ h. (The maximum rate). The maximum distance at which the aircraft Tri-R KIS TR-1 can perform non-stop air travel is 1210 kilometers.
Plane Tri-R KIS TR-1 was in production in two basic versions:
- Tri-R KIS TR-1 - Main production version of the aircraft;
- Tri-R KIS TR-1 / TD - A modernized version with a modified chassis and enlarged fuel tanks, allowing for flights at distances of up to 2300 kilometers.
Specifications Trident TR-1 Trigull.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,71 m .;
- Wingspan: 7 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,2 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 340 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 250 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 590 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 280 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 315 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 1210 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5180 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental O-240;
- Power: 125 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation