TL Ultralight TL-96 Star. Specifications. A photo.
TL Ultralight TL-96 Star - Czech ultra-light single-engine aircraft, developed in 1997, the aircraft manufacturer «TL Ultralight».
Design for the future of the project aircraft TL Ultralight TL-96 Star became established in the Czech aviarazrabotchikami 1994 year, which was the actual beginning of the design of the aircraft, which are widely used in the private sector, the use of civil aviation.
A photoTL Ultralight TL-96 Star
The plane was very acceptable appearance, combined with impressive aerodynamic shape, ensuring the aircraft high aircraft performance indicators, which mainly applies to reduced drag during flight, good handling and maneuverability, as well as high travel speed. Thanks to such characteristics, the plane TL Ultralight TL-96 Star is classified as a light sports aircraft, although in fact the aircraft is designed exclusively for private use.
In November 1997 years, model TL Ultralight TL-96 Star aircraft performed its first flight, which became very successful. Nevertheless. Czech aircraft manufacturers are faced with the problem of obtaining the certificate. In view of what the actual production of the aircraft was deployed only in 2000 year.
TL Ultralight TL-96 Star photo
The aircraft TL Ultralight TL-96 Star allows you to put on your board two people at the same time, but here there is also a special section for baggage handling, however, to transport cargo plane TL Ultralight TL-96 Star is not suitable, mainly due to lack of aboard a corresponding amount of free space, and a small load capacity. However, despite the relatively narrow scope of the model TL Ultralight TL-96 Star, the airplane has become quite popular - for 10 years its production has been released more than 350 aircraft.
The power plant of the aircraft TL Ultralight TL-96 Star includes a piston aircraft engine Rotax 912 UL-DCDI able to develop traction in 80 hp (Basic version of the aircraft), which allows the aircraft to accelerate to speed in 220 km \ h. (Cruise indicator), as well as to overcome the distance to 1 thousand kilometers. In later versions of the aircraft used by other power plants, providing enhanced traction, as well as and increased flight-speed performance.
CabinTL Ultralight TL-96 Star
Production of aircraft TL Ultralight TL-96 Star was conducted by Czech aircraft manufacturers in the following modifications:
- TL Ultralight TL-96 Star - Basic version of the aircraft;
- TL Ultralight TL-2000 StingCarbon - A modified version of the aircraft, with reduced wingspan and fuselage length;
- TL Ultralight TL-96 StingSport - The sports version of the aircraft, introduced in 2005 year;
- TL Ultralight TL-96 Sting S3 - A modernized version of the version TL Ultralight TL-96 StingSport with increased wingspan;
- TL Ultralight TL-96 Sting S4 - An improved version variant TL Ultralight TL-96 Sting S3 with a number of minor technical improvements and additions.
Specifications UL-Jih Evolution.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,5 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9,2 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,15 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 265 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 185 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 450 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 220 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 255 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1000 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4920 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 912 UL-DCDI (depending on version);
- Power: 80 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation