Titan Tornado. Specifications. A photo.
Titan Tornado - a family of ultra-light single-engine aircraft, designed and manufactured Aircraft company «Titan Aircraft» with 1994 years.
A photoTitan Tornado
The first development of Titan Tornado aircraft began in the American aeronautical engineer 1990 year. The basic design was drafted by John Williams, which is intended to design a lightweight and multi-purpose aircraft that can find application mainly in the private sphere of civil aviation. American designer assumed that the aircraft will not be in demand because of their mediocre flight performance, but in reality, the aircraft has gained quite a lot of popularity, which was explained and sufficiently attractive appearance of the aircraft, and its low cost.
Since the Titan Tornado aircraft project was developed over four years, and fats is very expensive, the final decision was intended to carry out the production of the aircraft as a kit for self-assembly, which in turn would minimize the cost of the work and increased demand among potential customers. Aircraft manufacturers have taken into account the fact that the assembly of the plane should not take a lot of time, and therefore made the unification of the main parts of the aircraft, thereby reducing assembly time to a minimum.
Titan Tornado Photo
Titan Tornado aircraft has a compact design that provides high maneuverability of the aircraft and good controllability, however, the use of low power propulsion here, the aircraft can not be used as a sports aircraft.
The cockpit Titan Tornado can accommodate one to two people, which depends mainly on the version of the aircraft. Because the free space inside the aircraft cabin is largely limited, and the aircraft has a minimal capacity for the carriage of goods not board, as a vehicle for the transport of cargo aircraft can not be applied.
The power plant of aircraft Titan Tornado, depending on version can be equipped with a piston aircraft engine thrust from 28 hp to 120 hp, respectively, has a significant impact on the speed performance of the aircraft. Basic production version of the aircraft is equipped with the Rotax aircraft engine capable of developing 277 28 hp power, which ensures the aircraft the ability to accelerate to maximum speed in 115 km \ h.
Because Titan Tornado aircraft have enjoyed great popularity, release the aircraft was carried out in several different versions:
- Titan Tornado 103 - The basic production version of the airplane;
- Titan Tornado Sport - An improved version of the aircraft with a single force ustanvokoy the Rotax power in 503 52 hp .;
- Titan Tornado MG - Single version of the aircraft with an increased wingspan and improved power ustanvokoy, which, depending on the configuration could have a capacity of 40 hp to 80 hp .;
- Titan Tornado I - An improved version of the version Titan Tornado Sport;
- Titan Tornado I Sport- A modernized version of the aircraft Titan Tornado I;
- Titan Tornado II - A double version of the aircraft, with improved power ustanvokoy and increased wingspan;
- Titan Tornado II Trainer - Modified coupe version of the aircraft with dual controls, used to train piloting skills;
- Titan Tornado II Sport - A sports variant version of Titan Tornado II;
- Titan Tornado II 912 - A modernized version of the two-seater aircraft with propulsion Rotax 912 (80 hp);
- Titan Tornado II FP - Double version of the aircraft equipped with a floating chassis;
- Titan Tornado II MG - An improved version of Titan Tornado MG;
- Titan Tornado S - A double version with an enlarged fuselage to accommodate the luggage on board the aircraft;
- Titan Tornado SS - An improved version of the aircraft version of the Titan Tornado S.
Titan Tornado aircraft models Production continues to this day.
Specifications Titan Tornado.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 5,64 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 6,1 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 1,98 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 113 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 126 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 239 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 100 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 115 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 195 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 3050 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 277 (depending on version);
- Power: 28 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation