TepeGoz. Specifications. A photo.
TepeGoz - Turkish civilian unmanned aerial vehicle developed by «Otonom Teknoloji».
Unmanned aerial TepeGoz model unit is designed for aerial photography and aerial survey area, the tasks associated with conducting patrol and reconnaissance flights, and conduct observation missions peaceful nature. If necessary, the drone TepeGoz can be used as a means for monitoring road traffic and the movement of ships, used as a means of early warning of air threats exploited to assess the destruction of natural and man-made disasters, and others.
Unmanned aerial vehicle was constructed by Turkish experts in the field of aerospace technology in the configuration of the airship. As representatives of the company «Otonom Teknoloji», thanks to this configuration, the drone is the most effective, which is reflected in the first place it high enough load capacity and, most importantly, very long autonomous flight mode, which can be up to 168 hours.
UAV TepeGoz has sufficiently large dimensions, but a good aerodynamic shape of this device minimizes the air drag during flight, however, the maximum speed of the drone of this model is limited 75 km \ h., Which, however, does not affect its effectiveness.
Powerplant UAV TepeGoz represented by four electric motors, powered by solar panels, while in the period of daylight batteries have time to charge fully, in order to ensure conformance with the flight during the night.
UAV TepeGoz exists in two basic versions:
- TepeGoz S - The base case the drone;
- TepeGoz A - Modification reduced the maximum flying height and less to take on board a payload.
- Length: 10,4 m (depending on version).
- Width: 3,2 m (depending on version).
- Height: 3,8 m (depending on version).
- Maximum takeoff weight: 265 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 60 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 75 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 750 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4000 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: electric.
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation