Tekhnoavia SP-95. Specifications. A photo.
Tekhnoavia SP-95 - Russian sports aircraft designed and manufactured by the company "Tekhnoavia" with 1995 years.
A photoTekhnoavia SP-95
In the design of the aircraft Tekhnoavia SP-95 Russian aircraft designer borrowed the shape of the aircraft and a number of its constructive elements in the aircraft model Su-26However, from a technical point of view, the model SP-95 Tekhnoavia had a number of advantages of their own, have found support from the owners.
In the production of the project aircraft Tekhnoavia SP-95 1995 was launched in the year. The aircraft was positioned exclusively as a sports aircraft that is able to carry out flights at high speeds and perform complex aerobatic stunts, what mainly contributed lightweight design, which has among other things, and is very compact, which actually increased the maneuverability of the aircraft to high values, while ensuring and high level security when piloting. Nevertheless, the aircraft model Tekhnoavia SP-95 and could not gain much popularity, and therefore the project of the aircraft was shut down after a few years, but the operation of the aircraft, the release of which was limited to only 6 instances, continues to present day.
Tekhnoavia SP-95 photo
According to experts, the main problem of the aircraft Tekhnoavia SP-95 was its narrow focus of the operation, in particular, even at a very high performance of maximum following distance, the plane can carry en their board more than two people, either as to transport goods, which made aircraft simply unpopular among potential customers, but in the sports field of its application, the aircraft of this model is very popular.
The power plant of the aircraft Tekhnoavia SP-95 includes one nine-piston aviation engine radial type, capable of traction in 360 hp, which is very high for this type of aircraft. Through the use of powerful powerplant, aircraft models Tekhnoavia SP-95 can accelerate to its maximum speed in 300 km \ h., And to carry out non-stop air travel over distances of up to 1300 kilometers, which is quite acceptable.
Production aircraft Tekhnoavia SP-95 model was carried out in two different variations, including:
- Tekhnoavia SP-91 Glory - A basic prototype of the aircraft, referred to as Interavia I-3. During the production period of 5 built units, three of which are operated;
- Tekhnoavia SP-95 - The production version of the airplane Tekhnoavia SP-91 Glory. The plane exists in a single version.
Specifications Tekhnoavia SP-95.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 7 m .;
- Wingspan: 8,4 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,2 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 800 kg .;
- Payload: 280 kg .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1080 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 280 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 300 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 1300 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4600 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Vadeneev M14P;
- Power: 360 hp ..
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation