Tecnam P92 Echo. Specifications. A photo.
Tecnam P92 Echo - light multipurpose monoplane, designed by Italian aircraft manufacturer «Tecnam» in 1993 year.
A photoTecnam P92 Echo
The development of the aircraft model Tecnam P92 Echo enrolled in 1990 year, while, from the Italian company «Tecnam» design engineers set out to create not only a high-performance aircraft, but also to give it a modern look, that was, in turn, attract more potential customers and, consequently, lead to a wider spread of the aircraft on the territory of the country and abroad.
Tecnam P92 Echo photo
Despite the relatively compact size of the aircraft, the aircraft Tecnam P92 Echo has broad functionality that has provided him quite a lot of popularity among private owners, however, has failed to take root in the commercial sphere of civil aviation. Moreover, thanks to its minimal size, the plane is very maneuverable aircraft, even when using relatively low-powered propulsion in some cases allows to qualify as a sports vehicle.
In the cockpit of the aircraft Tecnam P92 Echo can accommodate only two people, but there is quite a large amount of space, which makes it possible also to carry out on board aircraft and transportation of various goods, while uslvoii their weight, taking into account its own weight of the passenger and pilot aircraft will not exceed 295 kilos (depending on the variant of the aircraft). Among other things, due to the fact that the plane model Tecnam P92 Echo present paired controls, aircraft of this model can also be used as a tool for training future pilots that are actively used by a large number of flying clubs and aviation schools.
AircraftTecnam P92 Echo
Depending on the modification, the aircraft Tecnam P92 Echo can be equipped with piston engines with capacity of up to 60 100 hp, with low weight aircraft design, allows you to overclock the aircraft up to a maximum speed of 270 km \ h., And also makes it possible to overcome distance at distances up to 800 kilometers, which is quite acceptable.
aircraft manufacturing Tecnam P92 Echo carried out in the following variants:
- Tecnam P92 Echo - The basic production version of the aircraft to be equipped with power from power plants 60 hp to 100 hp .;
- Tecnam P92 JS - An improved version of the aircraft with minor technical changes;
- Tecnam P92 LY - An improved version of the version Tecnam P92 JS, equipped with engine brand Lycoming;
- Tecnam P92 SeaSky - An upgraded version of the aircraft, which is an amphibious plane;
- Tecnam P92 S Echo - A modified version of the aircraft, with the changed design and improved wing profile;
- Tecnam P92 Echo Super - An improved version of the basic production version, equipped with engine Rotax ULS capacity of 100 hp .;
- Tecnam P92 J - An updated version Tecnam P92 Echo, with minor technical changes;
- Tecnam P92 200 RG - A revised version of the aircraft with a modified configuration of the fuselage, reduced wingspan and altered the chassis;
- Tecnam P92 Eaglet - A modified version of the aircraft with additional elements on the wings;
- Tecnam P92 Eaglet G5 - An improved version of the aircraft Tecnam P92 Eaglet;
- Tecnam P92 Eaglet LY - A modernized version of the version Tecnam P92 Eaglet with Lycoming aircraft engine used by the brand;
- Tecnam P92 TD - An upgraded version of the aircraft type with a modified chassis and a number of minor technical improvements.
Specifications Tecnam P92 Echo.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,4 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 8,7 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,5 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 305 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 295 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 550 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 215 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 270 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 800 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4500 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 912ULS (depending on version);
- Power: 100 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation