Taylorcraft B. Specifications. A photo.
Taylorcraft B - easy US pre-war aircraft, designed and manufactured with 1938, the aircraft manufacturer «Taylorcraft Aircraft».
A photoTaylorcraft B
Aircraft Taylorcraft B was developed by the American aircraft manufacturer «Taylorcraft Aircraft» in 1935 year, while specialists worked together with a group of designers, which is why the plane has become not only highly effective in terms of flight performance, but also in terms of their appearance.
Aircraft Taylorcraft B is a multipurpose aircraft, suitable for transportation on their occupants and for transporting various types of goods, which in turn provided the aircraft high popularity - despite its almost 80-year history, the aircraft model Taylorcraft B continue to actively used today.
Taylorcraft B photo
In Taylorcraft B aircraft cabin can accommodate up to two people - a pilot and a passenger, thus, largely due to the fact that both seats are in the front of the aircraft, at the rear of the aircraft can accommodate an additional amount of cargo, provided that its total taking into account the weight of its own weight of the pilot and the passenger will not exceed 290 kg.
Depending on the aircraft modification, here as a propulsion system uses a single piston aircraft engine capacity from 50 hp, which allows the aircraft to turn to develop a cruising speed of 120 km \ h., And above that mainly depends on the thrust piston aircraft engine.
Taylorcraft B aircraft release was produced in the following versions:
- Taylorcraft BC - The basic production version of the aircraft, aircraft engine equipped with the brand Continental A-50-1;
- Taylorcraft BCS - A modified version of version Taylorcraft BC float chassis;
- Taylorcraft BC-65 - An improved version of the aircraft, aircraft engine equipped with a Continental A-65-1 65 power in hp .;
- Taylorcraft BCS-65 - An upgraded version of the engine Taylorcraft BCS Continental A-65-1;
- Taylorcraft BC-12-65 - Version of 1941 years, equipped with aircraft engine Continental A-65-7;
- Taylorcraft BCS-12-65 - An improved version of the version Taylorcraft BCS-65;
- Taylorcraft BC-12D Twosome - A modernized version of the post-war aircraft, equipped with a motor Continental A-65-8, and has a number of technical and design improvements;
- Taylorcraft BCS-12D - An upgraded version of Taylorcraft BC-12D Twosome with float landing gear;
- Taylorcraft BC-12D1 - An improved version of the aircraft produced since 1946 years;
- Taylorcraft BCS-12-D1 - Version Taylorcraft BC-12D1 equipped float chassis;
- Taylorcraft BC-12D-85 Sportsman - An improved version of the aircraft, aircraft engine having a Continental C85-8F (85 hp);
- Taylorcraft BCS-12D-85 - Analogue version Taylorcraft BC-12D-85 Sportsman, equipped with float landing gear;
- Taylorcraft BC-12D-4-85 - Version of 1949 years, which is an analogue version Taylorcraft BC-12D-85 Sportsman, with a number of design improvements;
- Taylorcraft BCS-12D-4-85 - An improved version of the version Taylorcraft BC-12D-4-85 float chassis;
- Taylorcraft BF - Version of the aircraft, equipped with the engine of the brand of Franklin $
- Taylorcraft BFS - Analogue version Taylorcraft BF, equipped with float landing gear for landing on water;
- Taylorcraft BF-60 - Modification of 1939 years, equipped with a piston aircraft engine Franklin 4AC-171 60 power in hp .;
- Taylorcraft BFS-60 - Analogue plane Taylorcraft BF-60 float on the chassis;
- Taylorcraft BF-65 - An upgraded version equipped aircraft engine thrust in Franklin 65 hp .;
- Taylorcraft BFS-65 - Analogue version Taylorcraft BF-65 has a float chassis;
- Taylorcraft BL - Version is equipped with the Lycoming aircraft engine;
- Taylorcraft BLS - Analogue Taylorcraft BL aircraft with established float chassis;
- Taylorcraft BL-65 - An upgraded version equipped engine Lycoming O-145-B1 capacity of 65 hp .;
- Taylorcraft BLS-65 - Analogue version Taylorcraft BL-65 float chassis;
- Taylorcraft BL-12-65 - A modernized version of the aircraft, equipped with improved aircraft engine;
- Taylorcraft BLS-12-65 - Version Taylorcraft BL-12-65 float chassis.
Specifications Taylorcraft B.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 7,4 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10,6 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,14 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 390 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 290 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 680 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 180 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 195 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 485 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5180 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental C-85 (depending on version);
- Power: 85 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation