Taylor Ranch Wagon. Specifications. A photo.
Taylor Ranch Wagon - multi-purpose four-seater aircraft designed and manufactured by the American aircraft manufacturer «Taylorcraft» in 1955 year.
Taylor Ranch Wagon photos
The aircraft Taylor Ranch Wagon became developed by American aeronautical engineer based on earlier experimental model airplane Taylor Model 18, in this case, in a constructive and technical terms, the aircraft has been very well optimized, making it very popular among the owners, however, due to the increased the amount produced by the aircraft of this type, attached to the model aircraft very quickly dried up.
Unlike previous versions of aircraft produced by the company «Taylorcraft», aircraft Taylor Ranch Wagon had the lightweight design of the fuselage, which greatly increased the number of its flight performance, including increased agility, improved manageability, and somewhat reduced fuel consumption at the time of flight.
A photoTaylor Ranch Wagon
For the first time in the air plane Taylor Ranch Wagon raised in 1955 year, and after a few months, the project was sent to the aircraft in serial production.
On board the aircraft model Taylor Ranch Wagon can accommodate up to four people at the same time, the cabin of the aircraft is designed so that the plane can carry on its board and some cargo, provided its overall and not exceeding a maximum payload component 510 kilos (including persons on board). Moreover, one of the modifications of the aircraft was also used in an agricultural version of the aircraft, in particular, we are talking about modifications Taylor Model 20 AG Topper, operated solely for the processing of agricultural land with chemicals.
Aircraft Taylor Ranch Wagon is equipped with a power ustanvokoy piston type, consisting of a six-cylinder aircraft engine Continental O-470-J, horsepower capable of developing a force of 225 hp Through the use of enough productive power plant, aircraft of this model can cover a distance of up to 1200 kilometers at a cruising flight speed in 240 km \ h.
Aircraft Taylor Ranch Wagon
Production aircraft Taylor Ranch Wagon was carried out by US aircraft manufacturers of the company «Taylorcraft» in the following variants:
- Taylor Ranch Wagon - The basic production version of the aircraft to be used as a general-purpose aircraft;
- Taylor Zephyr 400 - Version of 1958 years, received minor technical improvements;
- Taylor Model 20 AG Topper - Agricultural version of the aircraft, designed to carry only two people;
- Taylor Seabird - A modernized version, equipped with float landing gear.
Technical specifications Taylor Ranch Wagon.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 7,42 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10,58 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,18 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 737 kg .;
- Payload: 510 kg .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1247 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 240 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 257 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 1200 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4572 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental O-470-J;
- Power: 225 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation