Tapanee Pegazair 100. Specifications. A photo.
Tapanee Pegazair 100 - lightweight double Canadian aircraft developed by aircraft manufacturer «Tapanee Aviation Inc.» in 1991 year.
Tapanee Pegazair 100 photo
The first development aircraft Tapanee Pegazair 100 started by Canadian engineers, aircraft manufacturers and designers in the group 1985 year. Before aviarazrabotchikami was important task was to design a light multi-purpose aircraft capable of performing takeoff and landing on a limited area. Because the earlier aircraft manufacturer does not gloss over the issue of such aircraft for the project, the company «Tapanee Aviation Inc.» took 6 years, which led to a significant rise in the cost of the aircraft, and to minimize interest in him.
His first flight of the aircraft model Tapanee Pegazair 100 1991 carried out in June, after which the aircraft project was put into production. Release the plane «Tapanee Aviation Inc.» Canadian aircraft manufacturer was conducted as self-assembly kits, which allows to reduce the price increased due to the continuous development, however, due to the fact that in order to complete the assembly and operation of the aircraft took about 800 hours to attract customers the company has been very difficult.
One of the major advantages of the aircraft Tapanee Pegazair 100 is that the aircraft can perform takeoff and landing on a limited area, which is very suitable for the operation of the aircraft in Canada.
A photoTapanee Pegazair 100
In the cockpit of the aircraft Tapanee Pegazair 100 can accommodate up to two people, including also a pilot, thus, on its board aircraft can also carry and 284 kilogram payload (including the weight of the airplane), which also found a very effective use of this aircraft.
Availability paired controls, allows the use of aircraft as the training aircraft, but it is not about commercial use, but only for the private that, in fact, support and has not found.
The power plant of the aircraft Tapanee Pegazair 100 consists of a piston aircraft engine Rotax 912UL able to develop traction in 80 hp (Basic version of the aircraft), which provides the aircraft the ability to accelerate to speeds in 195 km \ h. (Maximum rate for this version), however, in another embodiment of the aircraft used in more productive powerplant.
AircraftTapanee Pegazair 100
Today we know that there are two main versions of the aircraft:
- Tapanee Pegazair P80 - The basic version of the aircraft;
- Tapanee Pegazair P100 - A modified version of the aircraft, which can be equipped with a motor Continental O-200 (100 HP) or Rotax 914 (115 hp).
Specifications Tapanee Pegazair 100.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,83 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,48 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 374 kg. (Depending on configuration);
- Payload: 284 kg. (Depending on configuration);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 658 kg. (Depending on configuration);
- Cruising speed: 170 km \ h. (Depending on configuration);
- Maximum flight speed: 195 km \ h. (Depending on configuration);
- Maximum flight distance: 1015 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4100 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental O-200 (depending on configuration);
- Power: 100 hp (Depending on configuration).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation