ST Aero Skyblade. Specifications. A photo.
ST Aero Skyblade - Singapore's multi-purpose military unmanned aerial vehicle developed by «ST Aero».
ST Aero Skyblade photo
UAV ST Aero Skyblade is a military tactical reconnaissance drone, which was developed specifically for use in military units of the army of Singapore on the occasion of engagement. In addition to the problems associated with the collection of intelligence, unmanned aerial vehicle model ST Aero Skyblade can also be used for patrol and surveillance flights, the unit can be activated to coordinate the military units, as well as be used to monitor the situation on the battle field. In fact, this device though, and can perform a number of different tasks, the specifics of its application is very narrow.
For military reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicle, the model ST Aero Skyblade has quite compact dimensions, particularly in length drone in 1,2 meter span of the wings of the device 1,8 meters, while maximum take-off weight of the UAV is 4 kilos. Due to the small mass of the unmanned aircraft, the launch of the drone can be carried out with the help of muscle strength, which greatly simplifies operation and improves the efficiency of use.
UAV ST Aero Skyblade is equipped with an electric propulsion system comprising a motor that allows drone to accelerate to a maximum speed of flight in 130 km \ h., While the long battery device of flight up to 2 hours, and the effective radius of the UAV actions limited 8 kilometers.
As a means of surveillance, UAV on ST Aero Skyblade applied electro-camera with built-in infrared sensor that enables the use of drones in almost every period of the day.
There are four main versions of the drone of this model:
- ST Aero Skyblade I - A prototype of an unmanned aircraft equipment;
- ST Aero Skyblade II - A second prototype with improved power plant;
- ST Aero Skyblade III - The basic production version of the UAV;
- ST Aero Skyblade IV - An upgraded version of the drone with improved aircraft performance parameters.
Specifications ST Aero Skyblade.
- Length: 1,2 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 1,8 m (depending on version).
- Height: 0,28 m (depending on version).
- Maximum takeoff weight: 4 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 70 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 130 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 8 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 500 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: Electric;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation