Socata TB-10 Tobago. Specifications. Photo.
Socata TB-10 Tobago - single-engine plane of light-French production, produced by Socata Aircraft from mid 70-ies.
A photoSocata TB-10 Tobago
Development of small-aircraft Socata TB-10 Tobago conducted a par with the model TB-9, in this case, most of the similarities between the aircraft and preserved - is the hallmark of a more powerful propulsion system that affected the flight performance of the aircraft.
On board the French light aircraft can accommodate up to 4 people, including also a pilot, and thanks to the management of paired, these aircraft, including the well and various modifications can be used for training future pilots that is used at present. Among other things, actually on board the aircraft and can accommodate 5 people, but, in this case, it must comply with the terms not exceeding the maximum take-off weight of the aircraft.
Socata TB-10 Tobago photos
Fuselage Socata TB-10 Tobago has a more aerodynamic forms, which in turn reduces drag when flying on 5-8%, thereby directly affecting aircraft fuel consumption and maximum airspeed.
The power plant of the aircraft Socata TB-10 Tobago represented by a single piston aircraft engine four-cylinder Lycoming O-360-A1AD capacity 180 hp, allowing the airspeed to develop 247 km \ h. (maximum speed) on the following distances in kilometers 1210.
Later, the French aircraft manufacturers have designed special modification - Version Socata SB-10 Tobago Privilege was equipped with a more powerful engine, had the latest avionics, increased flight range and speed, however, production was very limited.
Socata TB-10 Tobago
Modification Socata SB-10 GT is an improved version of the basic production model - an advanced wing shape, improved interior and a number of other changes have only a marginal effect on flight performance of the aircraft.
One of the innovations of the current model compared with previous aircraft family Socata TB is to improve control of the aircraft and increased maneuverability of the aircraft.
Among other things, to the lineup Socata TB-10 are also versions Socata TB-11 (an upgraded version of the base model), Socata TB-15 and Socata TB-16, which in the production of so-launched and were not due to lack of adequate number of orders .
Most constructed of aircraft currently operated either by private owners or schools to train future pilots.
Specifications Socata TB-10 Tobago.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 people (depending on configuration);
- aircraft Length: 7,63 m .;
- Wingspan: 9,76 m .;
- Plane Height: 3,2 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 670 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 480 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1150 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 235 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 247 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1210 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 3050 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-360-A1AD (depending on version);
- Power: 180 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation