Skyshark. Specifications. A photo.
Skyshark - Australian multi-purpose unmanned aerial vehicle, designed by «Thales» in 2003 year.
The works related to the development of an unmanned air vehicle model Skyshark started by Australian experts in the field of aviation and aerospace technology in 2000-year. This device is intended to apply in the civil sphere, and, thanks to a fairly broad functionality, scope of operation of the drone is very wide, in particular, the UAV Skyshark used for work related to aerial photography and aerial survey area, to carry out reconnaissance, for patrol and surveillance flights, environmental monitoring, monitoring road traffic, etc. Thanks to a very large potential drone Skyshark is very popular and today.
Australian UAV Skyshark has a fairly compact dimensions, in particular, this device has a length of 2,4 meters, while the scope of the drone the wings of 2,8 meters.
Powerplant UAV Skyshark represented by one jet, which, depending on the version and device version, can develop draft from the 0,1 0,2 kN to kN, which allows drone to accelerate to the maximum speed of its movement in 400 km \ h.
According to 2016 years, unmanned aerial vehicle Skyshark model is available in three basic versions:
- Skyshark 1A - Basic version of the UAV;
- Skyshark 1B - A modernized version of the drone with a flight range increased;
- Skyshark 2B - A modernized version of the UAV, equipped with a more powerful power plant.
- Length: 2,4 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 2,8 m (depending on version).
- Height: 0,6 m (depending on version).
- Maximum takeoff weight: 35 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 250 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 400 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 300 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5000 m .;
- aircraft engine Type: Jet;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: 0,1 kN. (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation