SIAI-Marchetti S.205. Specifications. A photo.
SIAI-Marchetti S.205 - an easy four-Italian aircraft, developed by «SIAI-Marchetti», and commercially available from the 1966 1980 on year.
aircraft project SIAI-Marchetti S.205 created by Italian designer Alexander Brenna, in doing so, made earlier achievements have been used, which allowed to carry out the development of the aircraft in less than two years.
SIAI-Marchetti S.205 photo
The main purpose of the initial design SIAI-Marchetti S.205 aircraft was a need for both civil and military aviation aircraft with light multi-purpose vessels able to carry on board, both people and freight. This project is fully able to justify himself, what he is talking big release, which lasted for years 14.
Despite the fact that the plane SIAI-Marchetti S.205 was developed in the mid-60's, he has a number of prospects, which allows operation of the aircraft, and to date, in particular, not to preliminary estimates, 2013 year in the world used more than 500 aircrafts of this model built around 740.
A photoSIAI-Marchetti S.205
Depending on the modification SIAI-Marchetti S.205 aircraft in his cabin can accommodate four to six people, which in turn makes the addition of a private operation, use this aircraft in the commercial sphere to perform flights on the routes of local importance, provided that the maximum distance flight will not exceed 1500 kilometers. In addition, the aircraft cabin can also accommodate up to 510 kg payload (basic version of the aircraft), which is also very effective for the owners.
The military aircraft often used to carry out observation and patrol flights, however, in some cases, also used for training military pilots of the future, which was possible thanks to the paired controls.
The power plant air SIAI-Marchetti S.205 ship model consists of a single aviation piston engine Avco Lycoming O-360 180 power in HP (Basic production version), which provided the aircraft the ability to reach speeds of up to 255 km \ h. (cruising speed).
During its production of the aircraft was manufactured in the following versions:
- SIAI-Marchetti S.205 F-18 - Manufacturing base version with fixed landing gear;
- SIAI-Marchetti S.205 R-18 - The basic production version of the aircraft with retractable landing gear;
- SIAI-Marchetti S.205 F-20 - An improved version of the aircraft with fixed landing gear;
- SIAI-Marchetti S.205 R-20 - An improved version of the aircraft with retractable schassi;
- SIAI-Marchetti S.205 F-22 - Modification to the engine Franklin 6A-350C1 and fixed landing gear;
- SIAI-Marchetti S.205 R-22 - An improved version of the engine Franklin 6A-350C1 and retractable landing gear;
- SIAI-Marchetti S.206 - Project 6-local aircraft;
- SIAI-Marchetti S.208 - 5-seat version of the aircraft, equipped with retractable landing gear and a power capacity of ustanvokoy 260 hp .;
- SIAI-Marchetti S.208M - The military version of the plane, developed by request of the Italian Air Force;
- SIAI-Marchetti S.208AG - Agricultural version of the aircraft.
Specifications SIAI-Marchetti S.205.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 8 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10,86 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,89 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 740 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 510 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1250 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 255 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 280 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1500 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5380 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Avco Lycoming IO-360-A1A (depending on version);
- Power: 200 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation