Sequoia Falco. Specifications. A photo.
Sequoia Falco - lightweight double Italian aircraft, developed in 1955, the company «Sequoia Aircraft Company».
Sequoia Falco aircraft project originally was exclusively design the nature and intended for small serial production, however, because the demand for this aircraft was enormously big release of the aircraft continues to the present day.
A photoSequoia Falco
Aircraft Sequoia Falco has a compact design and is intended solely for private use, and, the very aircraft is positioned as a light sport airplane, but, despite this fact, the plane is widely used for the transport of persons on the routes of small extent.
Due to the fact that the aircraft design has good aerodynamic shape, and has a very good compactness of its size, is a highly maneuverable aircraft, which in turn allows you to perform flights at high speeds, and the relative safety of persons on board. Moreover, the aircraft model Sequoia Falco and can also be operated to perform aerobatic stunts, which largely contributes to the high strength of the wing structure to withstand a variety of high congestion.
Sequoia Falco photos
The cabin Sequoia Falco aircraft can accommodate up to two people - a pilot and a passenger, and, for a very long plane air travel it is also suitable as the maximum range of its repetition is, depending on the version, up to 1400 kilometers. Nevertheless, it is important to clarify the fact that due to the design features, the aircraft can not be used for their transport on board of various kinds of goods, to the same setting used herein, also prevents the aircraft load.
Initially Sequoia Falco aircraft was manufactured as already fully ready aircraft, but later, the aircraft was fitted under the self-assembly of the future owner, which in turn reduced the cost of the aircraft, and provided a high popularity.
Depending on the modification, as the power plant on Sequoia Falco aircraft piston aircraft engines used for power of 135 hp to 160 hp, which in turn has a direct impact on a number of flight characteristics, including speed, altitude flight, the maximum load capacity, etc. Basic production version of the airplane is equipped with Lycoming aircraft engine capacity of 135 hp, which allows the aircraft to accelerate to maximum speed in 320 km \ h.
Issue aircraft Sequoia Falco was conducted in the following variants:
- Sequoia Falco F8L Series I - The basic production version of the aircraft;
- Sequoia Falco F8L Series II - Improved modification of aircraft, equipped with an engine capacity in HP 150 .;
- Sequoia Falco F8L America - Aircraft version developed taking into account the needs of the US market;
- Sequoia Super Falco Series IV - An improved version of Sequoia Falco F8L America with an engine capacity of 160 hp .;
- Sequoia Falco - Variant produced as a kit for self-assembly.
Specifications Sequoia Falco.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,5 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 8 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,27 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 550 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 270 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 820 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 250 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 385 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1400 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 6000 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-320-B1A (depending on version);
- Power: 160 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation