Saqr. Specifications. A photo.
Saqr – военный многоцелевой беспилотный летательный аппарат разработанный на территории Саудовской Аравии в 2012 году.
Saudi drone became designed by experts in the field of aerospace and military technology at the beginning of the year 2010. Engineers and scientists set out to create a high-tech device that can carry out reconnaissance, to make observation and patrol work, to carry out search operations, lead tracking concealed movement potential enemy groups and adjust the firing on enemy positions or the same objects, located on the ground. Thanks to the qualified approach, an unmanned aerial vehicle Saqr was able to successfully make its first flight in the year 2012, in view of which the device initially came into production, and then in the military units of the Armed Forces of Saudi Arabia.
UAV Saqr model has a fairly compact design that provides the device is not only an opportunity to convenient transportation, but also the minimum visibility for radar systems of the enemy that is more effective especially if we take into account the fact that the drone structure is made of light composite materials.
Saqr UAV is equipped with electro-optical and infrared cameras, which allows to use the drone in the daytime and at night, and, in addition to surveillance devices, unmanned aerial vehicle is also equipped with a laser rangefinder and that makes it possible to get more information about the object of research.
Powerplant Saqr drone shows a piston engine, which allows this unit to develop the maximum allowable airspeed in 180 km \ h., While the effective radius of action is limited UAV Saqr 150 kilometers.
According to 2015 years, unmanned aerial vehicle Saqr exist in four basic versions:
- Saqr 1 - The base version of the UAV;
- Saqr 2 - A modernized version of the drone, with increased flight performance;
- Saqr 3 - Modification of the drone having an increased autonomy of the flight;
- Saqr 4 - Version of the UAV has increased flight range.
- Length: 2,8 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 3 m (depending on version).
- Height: 0,53 m (depending on version).
- Maximum takeoff weight: 50 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 150 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 180 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 150 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4100 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation