SAN Jodel D.150 Mascaret. Specifications. A photo.
SAN Jodel D.150 Mascaret - Double French aircraft developed by «Jodel» and manufactured by «Société Aeronautique Normande» with 1963 years.
SAN Jodel D.150 Mascaret photo
Designing SAN Jodel D.150 Mascaret aircraft was carried out by French engineers on the basis of the model Jodel D.11, at the same time, change has not affected the appearance of the aircraft, while the technical specifications have been changed for the better, which allowed to conduct operation of an aircraft with greater efficiency.
His first flight of the aircraft SAN Jodel D.150 Mascaret model implemented in 1962 year, however, the model focused on technical improvements in order to provide higher flight performance, and therefore the actual release of the aircraft began only 1963 year.
Photos SAN Jodel D.150 Mascaret
Cab SAN Jodel D.150 Mascaret aircraft as before allowed to stay on board the aircraft of only two people, which is not allowed to enter the aircraft in the commercial sphere. However, due to the relatively high versatility of the aircraft, the aircraft used very popular, in particular the operation of SAN Jodel D.150 Mascaret aircraft is carried out not only by private owners for their own purposes, but in practice, makes it possible to use the aircraft for training pilots and use as a sport aircraft. Due to compact size and limited load received on board the aircraft, carrying freight on it is not possible.
As the power plant in SAN Jodel D.150 Mascaret model (depending on version) uses a piston engine Rolls-Royce Continental O-200-A power in 100 hp (Basic version of the aircraft), or reciprocating engine Potez 4E capacity of 105 hp, which in turn allows the aircraft to accelerate to speed in 245 km \ h., And to overcome the maximum distance to 1610 kilometers, which is more than acceptable .
AircraftSAN Jodel D.150 Mascaret
Over the entire period of serial production of aircraft SAN Jodel D.150 Mascaret, which lasted from the 1963 1969 on year, 62 aircraft was constructed, produced in two basic versions, including:
- SAN Jodel D.150 Mascaret - The basic version of the aircraft, equipped with an engine Rolls-Royce Continental O-200-A;
- SAN Jodel D.150A Mascaret - A modified version, with the power plant Potez 4E.
Despite the end of series production SAN Jodel D.150 Mascaret aircraft, the aircraft continued to be issued in the form of kits and guidelines for self-assembly.
Specifications SAN Jodel D.150 Mascaret.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 person;
- aircraft Length: 6,3 m .;
- Wingspan: 8,15 m .;
- Plane Height: 1,76 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 414 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 306 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 720 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 215 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 245 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1610 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4875 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rolls-Royce Continental O-200-A (depending on version);
- Power: 100 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation