SAGEM Patroller. Specifications. A photo.
SAGEM Patroller - French military multipurpose unmanned aircraft designed in 2012, the company «SAGEM».
A photoSAGEM Patroller
Design of multi-purpose UAV model SAGEM Patroller started in 2008 year. The new drone designed exclusively for military use, in particular, the device is supposed to be used for reconnaissance, artillery strikes adjustments for detecting concealed movement of the enemy, and air targets within 250 kilometers. In 2009 year, a prototype was presented at the Air Show in Paris, however, really is the device continues to develop and only 2012 year underwent its first flight tests, which culminated in a very successful, which allowed to establish mass production of unmanned aerial vehicles.
SAGEM Patroller photo
Design UAV SAGEM Patroller is based on civil glider Stemme ASP S-15, but is more compact, providing increased maneuverability drone. Sufficiently large wingspan allows the drone to be in the air for quite a long period, in particular, according to official figures, the drone can patrol territory until 20 hours, but, for the same reason, SAGEM Patroller UAV is vulnerable to anti-aircraft systems.
SAGEM Patroller device is equipped with two types of cameras - high-resolution electro-optical camera, which sends a clear image area, as well as an infrared camera, which provides the ability to monitor the situation in unfavorable conditions or poor visibility. In addition, the unmanned aerial vehicle SAGEM Patroller is equipped with a radar system that can detect approaching aerial targets.
There are three main types of UAV model SAGEM Patroller:
- SAGEM Patroller R - Basic version of the drone, operated for reconnaissance;
- SAGEM Patroller M - A modified version of the UAV, used for the detection of marine purposes;
- SAGEM Patroller S - The civil version of the drone, operated for patrol purposes.
Specifications SAGEM Patroller.
- Length: 8,5 m .;
- Wingspan: 18 m .;
- Height: 2,1 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 300 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 95 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 310 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 500 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 7600 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 914F;
- Power: 115 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation