Are you here
Rostov branch of the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation
One of the many branches of the Moscow Technical State University of Civil Aviation.
The university conducted a lot of research in the field of scientific sphere. The University now corresponds to the status of national research university on quantitative and qualitative indicators of research activity. Research work carried out at a very wide range of topical challenges facing civil aviation. A huge series of works was carried out to assess the impact of corrosion on the fatigue reliability of defeats aircraft construction materials and gliders. Appreciation received from customers:
- exploitation and development of ultralight flying machines;
- study of the effect on the safety hazards of flight;
- Use a combination of reality technology for the online directory with 3-D models of aircraft components;
- reality technology combined c purpose. virtual visualization based on GLONASS / GPS landing system glide path;
- the creation of professional training of flight personnel of modern computer system that provides automated control of the learning process in real-time;
- development costs for the strategy of "Aeroflot" to receive quotas for greenhouse gas emissions (implementation of the European directive on 2008, the EU ETS);
- study controllability and stability of the aircraft under the influence of external disturbances.
Strengths innovative developments include the work of scientists to create professional cooking aircrew computer modern system that provides automated control of the learning process in real time, as well as the development of technical and tactical requirements for school type classes for the maintenance and preparation of qualification of air traffic management personnel . Collaboration with companies in the sector has made it possible to establish cooperation in the sphere of innovation, reflected in the significant increase in the number of contracts on execution of research and scientific work. Only 1 October this year the Institute was signed sixteen agreements with industry customers, while at the stage of signing contracts is seven.
Much attention is paid Scientists MSTUCA safety issues. Among the unique of its kind development can enroll patented ornithological airport security software method, we have already expressed interest in it a number of airports and airlines in Russia. The developed methods allow, for example, using the fluctuations in the millimeter wave band to change the microcirculation in the nervous and circulatory systems. These fluctuations occur the most, if the modulation using a signal corresponding to the cry of a bird of prey.
To date, the most advanced is the development of hardware and software points of increased reality. In October 2012 year increased reality glasses have caused a sensation in the press. These glasses will assist pilots in extreme situations, in case of failure of autopilot and instruments to land the plane on the runway with zero visibility, thereby save the health and lives of passengers.
In addition, these glasses have a lot of different applications. For example, a manager at the airport on the control tower can be seen in the air approaching the plane, for the multitude of kilometers. Or use in the classroom with teaching aids, suffered on his page two-dimensional bar code. Opening page of the manual, the student will be able to see in front of you 3-D model of all objects, whether it is aircraft, aircraft engine, and so on.
This model can be seen on either side by a manual rotation. In this area of development, not only are patented, but are also priority areas of research of the University areas. Many practical applications in the works related to the protection of motors from ingress of foreign objects with the runway. Effect of solving this problem lies in the exclusion of the possibility of damage to rotor blades of the engine compressor from foreign objects.
In the structure of SEC Bauman Civil Aviation Department operates research, organizes research and scientific publications in terms of state budgetary and contractual research on major areas of scientific research at the University. The main research areas are:
- technical efficiency.
- Airworthiness of aircraft. Technical and flight operation, durability and reliability aviakonstruktsy.
- Restoration and repair of aviation equipment, fuel supply for civil aircraft ..
- Durability, diagnostics, durability of aircraft engines.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation