Are you here
Russian Technology State University named after KE Tsiolkovsky VPO "MOTHER"
Higher educational establishments in Moscow. The University was named after the famous Russian scientist Konstantin Tsiolkovsky.
In October 2007 the Moscow Technological Institute of Aviation (MATI) celebrated its seventy-fifth anniversary, and 3 October, President of the Russian Federation (at that time it was Putin Vladimir) announced at the official level thanks to Russian Technology State University, "... for the great contribution to the development of higher education , science and the training of specialists capable of ... ".
67,4 percent higher educational institution teachers have degrees of doctors and candidates of sciences. Also working here corresponding members and full members of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Foreign Member, Academy of Sciences and the Russian Academy of Russian public. A considerable part of lecturers and professors - alumni MATI.
As of the year 2011 the number of the teaching staff was 1163 people, including with academic degrees and titles 784.
The MATI in 2010 / 11 academic year there were more than 9,5 thousand students, including 7 thousand at full-time. Of these, about two thousand trained on a paid contract basis. In person and in absentia had learned about a thousand students on correspondence about five hundred.
MATI has strong ties with some foreign universities and scientific institutions in the field of education, scientific research, establishing personnel exchanges, joint establishment and approval of teaching materials. Every year there are trained more than three hundred international students and professionals from seventeen countries, including South Korea, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Union of Myanmar, the Islamic Republic of Iran, the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
Success in MATI young scientists defended their theses from Taiwan and South Korea, Germany, Sweden, Nepal, Vietnam and other countries.
Scientific international activities associated with the university bring to life the scientific international projects with the South Korean Technopark Ansan, British-Russian-Iranian Technological University named after Tusi HN, Thai metallurgical center of the French higher engineering school Arts et Métiers ParisTech and the Delft University of Technology.
The composition and structure of the university
MATI - Russian Technology State University named after KE Tsiolkovsky includes:
- twelve departments (including the Department of Military Training) and 58 departments;
- on the basis of "Salute" FSUE SPC Gas Turbine Institute has a training engine-experts;
- Aerospace expert training University on the basis of FSUE Khrunichev MV;
- Interdisciplinary Institute for Advanced Studies;
- British-Russian aerospace school "Kingston University - MATI";
- Engineering School of Safety and Environment;
- Scientific and educational - industrial complex;
- Technopark titled "New Technologies";
- Medical-Engineering Center "MATI-Medtekh";
- Research and Training Center "MATI-certificate";
- Military Training Center of the Russian Federation Ministry of Defense;
- Methodical-educational association of higher education institutions of the Russian Federation on education in the field of coatings and materials, materials technology (ULV ITLOS);
- Industry Interuniversity scientific and educational center "New methods of technogenic safety";
- Parachuting Club "Ariel" (inter-university student);
- Business Education Center applied;
- Center for training and retraining of teachers working in engineering universities.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation