Rockwell Commander JetProp. Specifications. A photo.
Rockwell Commander JetProp - American aircraft of administrative type, designed in 1964, the aircraft manufacturer «Rockwell Commander», subsequently marketed as the company «Aero Commander Division» and Aircraft Corporation «Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation».
A photoRockwell Commander JetProp
Aircraft manufacturers of the company «Rockwell Commander» started designing Rockwell Commander JetProp aircraft model ship in the first half of 60-ies of the last century. As a basis, aircraft manufacturers have used a series of the same type of aircraft, previously issued, in particular, model tests were conducted initially Rockwell Commander 680T that later, after a series of minor changes and has become a model Rockwell Commander 690 JetProp.
Aircraft Rockwell Commander JetProp positioned solely as administrative-type aircraft, which to some extent limits the scope of its operation, however, in addition to business traffic, the plane also was involved in the armed forces (equipped with specialized equipment), and as a tourist air tools. Rating Air models ship Rockwell Commander JetProp is very high - for the entire period of production, aircraft manufacturers of the company «Rockwell Commander» and «Aero Commander Division», as well as the corporation «Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation», 1121 aircraft (including modified versions) was built.
Rockwell Commander JetProp photo
The first ascent Rockwell Commander JetProp aircraft in the air held in the year 1964, in this case, the project was able to very successfully pass all required tests, therefore, received a certificate and admission to full-scale production. Nevertheless, the release of the aircraft Rockwell Commander JetProp started a little bit later, which was due mainly to the need to optimize the design of the aircraft, however, the process was not prolonged, and since 1965 years was deployed and the production itself.
On board the aircraft Rockwell Commander 690 JetProp can accommodate up to 8 people, including two pilots (airplane control is permitted when there is only one member of the crew), and six passengers, which is quite acceptable for companies intending to operate aircraft of this model. On board the aircraft Rockwell Commander 695 JetProp, can accommodate up to 12 people, including the crew, consisting of 1-2 10 pilots and passengers.
AircraftRockwell Commander JetProp
Corporate aircraft equipped with Rockwell Commander JetProp power plant comprising two turboprop engines brands Garrett TPE331-10-511K (the power of each of 820 hp), which allow the aircraft to break up to a maximum repetition rate of 475 km \ h., At the time the maximum distance of the flight of the aircraft is limited to a distance of 3850 kilometers.
The following version of the aircraft of this model:
- Rockwell Commander 690 JetProp - Basic version of the aircraft, capable of carrying on board to passengers 6;
- Rockwell Commander 695 JetProp - An upgraded version of the aircraft, which can accommodate passengers on board 10.
Specifications Rockwell Commander JetProp.
- Crew: 1-2 person;
- Passenger: 6 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 13,1 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 15,9 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 4,55 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 3310 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 2020 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 5330 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 420 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 475 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 3850 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 10700 m .;
- aircraft engine Type: Turboprop;
- Powerplant: 2 x Garrett TPE331-10-511K;
- Power: 2 x 820 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation