Robin R3000. Specifications. A photo.
Robin R3000 - easy single-French aircraft, designed and manufactured by Aircraft «Avions Robin» with 1980 years.
Photos Robin R3000
Development of the aircraft began in Robin R3000 1978 year, when the French designers, together with a group of engineers from the company «Avions Robin» presented the preliminary version of the single-engine aircraft. The original version of the aircraft Robin R3000 provided accommodation on board only two persons, however, to extend the functionality of the aircraft, it was decided to re-optimize the design of the aircraft and make it quadruple.
His first flight of the aircraft model Robin R3000 performed December 8 1980 years, and after some minor modifications, the aircraft was directed to mass production, which was up to 1998 years. For almost 20-year period of production, the French aircraft manufacturers have managed to build just 108 aircraft of this model (including modifications and prototypes), indicating that the low popularity of the aircraft. What is very likely due to the relatively high cost of them.
Robin R3000 photo
Depending on the modification of the aircraft Robin R3000, on board the aircraft can accommodate two, three or four people, which was associated mainly with the purpose of operation of the aircraft. Double version of the aircraft, as a rule, can be used and as a sports aircraft, triple - allowed to carry on board, both passengers and freight, and quadruple used solely as passenger light aircraft. On board his plane can carry a payload of a total weight of up to 450 kg, however, such a possibility is provided exclusively in double and triple versions.
Aircraft Robin R3000 has a very attractive design, however, it is this and due to the high price of aircraft of this model, which was one of the reasons for the low popularity of the aircraft.
The power plant of the aircraft Robin R3000 consists of a piston aircraft engine, the power of which may vary depending on the version of 115 hp to 180 hp Basic production version of the airplane powerplant has Lycoming O-235 115 power which is HP, which allowed the aircraft to accelerate to a speed of about 220 km \ h. (The maximum value for the given version of the aircraft).
Robin R3000 aircraft produced by French aircraft manufacturers in the following modifications:
- Robin R3000 / 100 - Double version of the aircraft;
- Robin R3000 / 120 - Triple option aircraft, equipped with a motor Lycoming O-235-L2A 115 hp .;
- Robin R3000 / 140 - Quadruple modification equipped engine Lycoming O-320-D2A (160 hp);
- Robin R3000 / 160 - Four-bed version of the aircraft, equipped with a motor Lycoming O-360-A3A capacity of 180 hp
Specifications Robin R3000.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 7,51 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9,81 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,66 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 600 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 450 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1050 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 220 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 250 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1185 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4265 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Textron Lycoming O-320-D2A (depending on version);
- Power: 160 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation