Robin HR.200. Specifications. A photo.
Robin HR.200 - lightweight single-engine multi-purpose aircraft, produced in France, designed in 1971, the aircraft manufacturer «Avions Pierre Robin».
A photoRobin HR.200
Design of multi-purpose aircraft began at the end of the French aviarazrabotchikami 60-ies of the last century, at the same time, to minimize the timing of the project, as well as a possible reduction in the final cost of the aircraft, aircraft manufacturers have decided to use a ready-made aircraft construction Robin HR.100, which has undergone a series of minor changes, however, due to changes in the technical devices of an aircraft, a new model of aircraft has become much more efficient in terms of its operational capacity.
The scope of operation of the aircraft Robin HR.200 very limited, in particular, aircraft of this model is positioned as a private aircraft as a training aircraft and as a sports aircraft, but despite this fact, the project has become very popular among potential buyers - for the entire period of production aircraft manufacturer «Avions Pierre Robin» was built 160 aircraft of this model, most of which are still actively used today, even despite the fact that the age of the model has already reached 40 years.
A photoRobin HR.200
The compact design of the aircraft, coupled with the low weight of the aircraft, good aerodynamics and a fairly powerful powerplant provides the aircraft sufficiently high maneuverability, which is very important, especially given the fact that the plane Robin HR.200 actively used as a teaching training and sport aircraft. Among other things, these factors provide the model aircraft and quite acceptable handling.
The Robin HR.200 cockpit can accommodate up to two people, including one pilot and one passenger, at the same time for several reasons, among which mainly featured design of this aircraft, carrying on board the aircraft of any goods is not possible.
The aircraft model Robin HR.200 equipped with a piston powerplant brand Lycoming IO-320-D, traction power which is 160 hp, allowing the aircraft and very reasonable cruising speed, limit value in 230 km \ h., And the ability to perform rather of extended flights - up to 935 kilometers.
Manufacturing aircraft models Robin HR.200 carried out by French aircraft manufacturers in the following versions and models:
- Robin HR.200-100 - Basic production version of the airplane;
- Robin HR.200-120 - An improved modification of the aircraft equipped with the power plant with a capacity of 120 hp .;
- Robin HR.200-120B - A modernized version of the version of Robin HR.200-120;
- Robin HR.200-160 - A modified version of the aircraft, equipped with the power plant with a capacity of 160 hp .;
- Robin HR.200-100S - An improved version of the version of Robin HR.200-100.
Specifications Robin HR.200.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,64 m .;
- Wingspan: 8,34 m .;
- Plane Height: 1,94 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 530 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 270 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 800 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 230 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 265 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 935 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming IO-320-D (depending on version);
- Power: 160 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation