Robin DR.300. Specifications. A photo.
Robin DR.300 - lightweight single-engine multi-purpose aircraft of French production, produced with 1970, the aircraft manufacturer «Avions Pierre Robin».
Robin DR.300 photo
Designing an aircraft model Robin DR.300 it was deployed at the end of the French aircraft manufacturers 60-ies of the last century. As a fundamental principle, aviarazrabotchiki used a model aircraft Robin DR.200b, which has undergone a number of significant changes, becoming subsequently more effective in terms of its performance, flight and technical capabilities.
The aircraft model Robin DR.300 is a multipurpose aircraft, which find wide application in the civil aviation sector, in particular, the plane was actively used for the transport of persons, used as a private air tools, used as a tourist aircraft and air taxi vehicle, he was involved in educational and training purposes, and, in essence, due to high flight performance could even be used as a sports agent.
The compact dimensions of the fuselage of the aircraft provided the aircraft excellent aerodynamics, which was a direct reflection on the management of the data the aircraft and the aircraft provided high maneuverability, which was particularly stressed by direct operators models Robin DR.300.
A photoRobin DR.300
The first flight Robin DR.300 multipurpose light aircraft in May 1970 years and due to the fact that the aircraft deconstruction has been actually tested in model aircraft Robin DR.200, then the current tests do not cause any problems, and therefore, in the second half of the year 1970 the plane began to be produced commercially, becoming a very popular aircraft, activity continues to operate to this day.
Robin DR.300 aircraft can carry on your board up to four people. Including one pilot and three passengers, which is very effective, especially considering the very low cost of the aircraft and its flight characteristics are quite high. Due to the nature of its design, the aircraft Robin DR.300 ill-suited for the transport of goods, however, if we are talking about loads of small dimensions, the aircraft can be used effectively for this purpose.
Light aircraft model Robin DR.300 equipped power plant comprising one four-cylinder piston engine brand Lycoming O-360-A2A, which is having a capacity of 180 hp (Depending on the aircraft modification), can accelerate the plane to a cruising flight speed in 240 km \ h., While the maximum distance of the following aircraft is 930 kilometers.
Over the entire period of series production, the French aircraft manufacturers to issue the following modifications to the aircraft:
- Robin DR.300-108 - The basic production version of the aircraft;
- Robin DR.300-120 - An improved version of the aircraft, aircraft engine equipped with a capacity of 120 hp .;
- Robin DR.300-140 - A modernized version of the aircraft, equipped with a power capacity of ustanvokoy 140 hp .;
- Robin DR.300-180 - A modified version of the aircraft, equipped with a more powerful powerplant;
- Robin DR.315 Petite Prince - Modification equipped engine Lycoming O-235-C2A;
- Robin DR.340 Major - Variant equipped with a motor Lycoming O-320-E2A (140 hp);
- Robin DR.360 Chevalier - Version with an engine Lycoming O-320-D2A (160 hp);
- Robin DR.380 Prince - A modernized version of the aircraft.
Specifications Robin DR.300.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 person;
- aircraft Length: 7,1 m .;
- Wingspan: 8,72 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,23 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 550 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 450 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1000 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 240 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 280 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 930 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5400 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-360-A2A (depending on version);
- Power: 180 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation