Robin ATL. Specifications. A photo.
Robin ATL - French ultra-light single-engine aircraft designed and manufactured by «Avions Robin» with 1985 1991 on year.
Plane Project Robin ATL were created by French experts in 1983 year, with the main reason for the initialization of the process was the need to develop lung of the training aircraft, but later, the plane is also interested and private owners, which largely contributed to low price one of the aircraft, as well as its fairly good flight performance.
A photoRobin ATL
Robin ATL aircraft made its first flight in June 17 1983 years, however, despite the fact that much of the flight characteristics correspond to the requirements, the aircraft was sent for further technical refinement, and in fact, the project was commercially produced only 1985 years.
The aircraft of this model is lightweight, but strong enough structure, as a consequence, during the operation of the aircraft security it is at a very high level, while iz-za small mass to propel the aircraft require low-power engine that can significantly reduce costs for the production and subsequent maintenance.
Robin ATL photo
In the cockpit of the aircraft Robin ATL can accommodate up to two people, as a rule, we are talking about the pilot and the passenger, or if the aircraft is operated as a training aircraft, the instructor and the student. Due to the nature of the design type ultra-light aircraft Robin ATL, freight on board any goods is not possible, however, this fact does not embarrass the private owners, which is why over the years 6-release period was built 132 instance of the aircraft.
Among other things, the model aircraft Robin ATL and has a high maneuverability, which is associated primarily with the use of a V-shaped tail part, performs also the role of a more effective stabilizer in flight.
As the power plant on the plane model Robin ATL uses a piston aircraft engine JPX 4T (depending on version), which can develop traction in 65 hp, which in turn provides the aircraft maximum airspeed in 190 km \ h. With regard to maximum flight range, it is also quite acceptable and is 790 kilometers, which in some cases even superior to some models of light aircraft.
During the period from the following options for the aircraft were presented 1983 1991 year for the French aeronautical engineer:
- Robin ATL Club - The basic production version of the airplane;
- Robin ATL Club Model 88 - A modified version of the aircraft with extended ground clearance and extra fuel;
- Robin ATL Club Model 89 - A modified version produced for Germany, Limbach aircraft engine equipped with the brand.
Specifications Robin ATL.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,72 m .;
- Wingspan: 10,26 m .;
- Plane Height: 2 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 360 kg .;
- Payload: 220 kg .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 580 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 145 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 190 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 790 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 3960 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: JPX 4T (depending on version);
- Power: 65 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation