Rans S-6 Coyote II. Specifications. A photo.
Rans S-6 Coyote II - American lightweight single-engine multi-purpose aircraft manufactured by «Rans Inc.» Aircraft company with 1988 years.
Development of small-engine aircraft was initiated in the year 1985, in this case, American aviarazrabotchiki took into account the main directions of development of the light aircraft market, as a consequence, created a multi-purpose aircraft, which has become very popular as in the US market, both within and outside the country.
A photoRans S-6 Coyote II
Design Rans S-6 Coyote II aircraft was carried out by US aircraft manufacturers on the basis of previous models of light-aircraft, in particular, we are talking about Rans S-4 Coyote and Rans S-5 Coyote, appeared a little earlier, but did not have any big and important prospects.
Aircraft Rans S-6 Coyote II has a sufficiently low value, however, this is due primarily to the fact that aircraft of this model produced exclusively for self-assembly - as a rule, the time required to produce a fully serviceable model is about 650-700 hours.
Rans S-6 Coyote II photo
Among other things, the aircraft Rans S-6 Coyote II and also positioned as a sports aircraft, which mainly contributes to the high maneuverability of the aircraft, due to the compact design, and high speed flight.
On board the aircraft Rans S-6 Coyote II can accommodate up to two people - a pilot and a passenger, thus, in addition to private exploitation of the aircraft can also be used as the training aircraft, which is also very reasonable especially given the very low cost of one set for self-assembly, component in the 2014 32, nearly thousand dollars. Suitable aircraft Rans S-6 Coyote II and to carry on its board of small cargoes, however, the maximum payload to take on board must not exceed 222 kilos (depending on the modification and in view of its own weight of persons on board).
cockpitRans S-6 Coyote II
Depending on its modification, the aircraft can be equipped with piston power plants with capacity of 50 hp 100 to HP, in particular, the basic production version of the airplane is equipped with a piston aircraft engine the Rotax 503 able to develop traction in 50 hp, which in turn provides the aircraft maximum airspeed in 185 km \ h.
One of the most striking deficiencies aircraft Rans S-6 Coyote II is its maximum flight distance, which, depending on the modification of the aircraft can not be more than 470 kilometers, but despite this fact, the aircraft uses a large demand for in therefore its production continues to this day.
Among the released versions of the aircraft Rans S-6 Coyote II contains the following:
- Rans S-6 Coyote II - The basic production version;
- Rans S-6ES Coyote II - Modification with an increased wingspan and more powerful propulsion system consisting of engine power in the Rotax 582 64 hp (Modern versions are equipped with a piston engine Rotax 912ULS capacity of 100 hp);
- Rans S-6LS Coyote II - An improved version of the aircraft is positioned as a sports aircraft;
- Rans S-6S Super Six - Modification of 1993 years, equipped aircraft engine Rotax 912ULS.
Specifications Rans S-6 Coyote II.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,1 m .;
- Wingspan: 10,52 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,3 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 200 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 222 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 422 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 145 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 195 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 470 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 3600 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 582 (depending on version);
- Power: 64 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation