Rans S-19 Venterra. Specifications. A photo.
Rans S-19 Venterra - American single-engine light sports aircraft manufactured by «Rans Inc.» with 2008 years.
Rans S-19 Venterraa photo
Development of the aircraft Rans S-19 Venterra conducted by US aircraft manufacturers since the end of 2004 years, with, airplane design had an initial base of some of the elements of previous structural elements of aircraft manufactured by the American company, which is mainly allowed to create enough high-quality aircraft show more interest among potential customers.
For the first time in the air plane model, Rans S-19 Venterra rose in June, 2007 years, however, due to some technical flaws, the plane became commercially produced only about one and a half years, which however, has made it quite popular - for the period from 2008 on 2014 years 36 aircrafts of this model were built, and, aircraft Rans S-19 Venterra still produced to this day.
Aircraft Rans S-19 Venterra has a very narrow focus of its application, in particular, the aircraft can be operated exclusively for sport flying, aerobatic stunts and implementation as a private aircraft allows to perform flights on distances of up to 935 kilometers.
A photoRans S-19 Venterra
The cabin of the aircraft has a very compact size, which is why on-board aircraft can accommodate only two people, and, the aircraft itself can not be used for the transportation of cargo by the designated reasons, although the actual maximum takeoff weight, and this helps. Thanks paired controls, aircraft Rans S-19 Venterra can also be used as the training aircraft, however, for several reasons, the aircraft for such purposes are generally not exploited.
American aircraft manufacturers have provided the ability to install on the aircraft Rans S-19 Venterra piston aircraft engines in 100 hp brand Rotax 912 ULS, which in turn provide the aircraft the ability to accelerate to cruising speeds of about 205 km \ h. That fully satisfies the objectives and requirements of the future owners of this aircraft model.
AircraftRans S-19 Venterra
During its production aircraft Rans S-19 Venterra available in two different versions:
- Rans S-19 Venterra - Basic production version of the airplane, manufactured as a kit for self-assembly;
- Rans S-19LS Venterra - A modified version of the aircraft manufactured in the assembled state, is technically an analogue version of Rans S-19 Venterra, producing mainly for export.
Specifications Rans S-16 Shekari.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,06 m .;
- Wingspan: 8,52 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,42 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 372 kg .;
- Payload: 227 kg .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 599 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 205 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 250 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 935 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4420 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 912ULS;
- Power: 100 hp ..
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation