Rans S-12 Airaile. Specifications. A photo.
Rans S-12 Airaile - American ultra-light civilian aircraft designed and manufactured by «Rans Inc.» with 1990 years.
Rans S-12 Airaile photo
Ultra-light vysokokryl was designed by American aviation specialists exclusively as a private civil aircraft designed primarily for air travel neprotyazhёnnyh performance at distances of up to 540 kilometers.
The basic principle of the design of the aircraft for the American aircraft manufacturers have become a low cost with high possibilities that ultimately led to the current structure of the aircraft, which among other things, and quite effective in terms of its operational capacity.
Aircraft Rans S-12 Airaile produced by the American company «Rans Inc.» as a set for self-assembly, which is one of the main reasons of low cost, however, in this case, the future owners should take into account the fact that the aircraft is required to complete assembly about 350 hours of free time, that other things are not influenced sufficiently high demand for these aircraft, the number of which, according to official statistics, during the period exceeded the 1990 2011 1100 units a year.
A photoRans S-12 Airaile
Multiple use of model aircraft Rans S-12 Airaile remains very limited, and, this is due primarily to the extremely compact size of the aircraft and a very low-powered propulsion.
In the cockpit of the aircraft Rans S-12 Airaile can accommodate two people at the same time, the aircraft can not be used to transport any cargo, which is due to restrictions on the payload received on board the aircraft, as well as the dimensions of the cab itself, however , the plane has a coaxial control and can ispolhzovatsya as a private educational and training aircraft.
The aircraft Rans S-12 Airaile used piston powerplant, which, depending on the variant of the airplane can develop power from the 50 hp 100 to hp, with a maximum airspeed of the aircraft, as a rule, limited to the value in 178 km \ h (during operation of the power plant in 100 hp).
AircraftRans S-12 Airaile
Among the released Rans S-12 Airaile aircraft variants present the following versions:
- Rans S-12 Airaile - The basic production version of the airplane;
- Rans S-12S Super Airaile - A modified version of the aircraft with a number of minor technical improvements;
- Rans S-12XL Airaile - Optimized version of the aircraft is required for the assembly of about 175 hours of time, and equip power plants with capacity of 50 hp to 100 hp .;
- Rans S-14 Airaile - Single version of the aircraft, using power plants with a capacity of 50 hp and 64 hp .;
- Rans S-17 Stinger - Ultra-light single version of the aircraft, equipped with an outdoor shower;
- Rans S-18 Stinger II - Double version of the plane with an open cockpit.
Specifications Rans S-12 Airaile.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 6,6 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9,45 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,24 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 215 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 227 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 442 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 120 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 150 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 540 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4260 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 582 (depending on version);
- Power: 64 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation