Rans S-10 Sakota. Specifications. A photo.
Rans S-10 Sakota - American light aircraft manufactured by «Rans Inc.» with 1988 years as kits for self-assembly.
A photoRans S-10 Sakota
The aircraft Rans S-10 Sakota was designed by US aircraft manufacturers exclusively for the US market, at the same time, as a basis, the specialists of the company «Rans Inc.» used the base model Rans S-9 Chaos, however, and the design and specifications of the aircraft were It optimized so that the plane has become more popular than the single version, although the multi-purpose and could not occur in this model.
The design of the aircraft Rans S-10 Sakota is very compact, which in turn will make this aircraft very manoeuvrable and high, even despite the fact that is used in low-power propulsion. However, because of the compact size of the aircraft, carrying on board any goods is not possible, in particular, it is not limited to the maximum payload, namely the lack of space in the cockpit.
Rans S-10 Sakota photo
Due to its relatively high flight-technical qualities, the plane is often positioned as a sporty vehicle, but, in reality, the aircraft Rans S-10 Sakota is intended solely for private use in a civil aircraft.
The cockpit Rans S-10 Sakota can accommodate up to two people at the same time, space is very much here is limited, which does not allow to carry on board the aircraft of various kinds of goods, although power characteristics provide this opportunity. However, on long plane flights Rans S-10 Sakota not calculated and the maximum range of its route is only about 550 kilometers, which is not always acceptable.
AircraftRans S-10 Sakota
The aircraft Rans S-10 Sakota produced American aircraft manufacturers during two production cycles, one of which lasted between 1988 2006 on year, and the second began in 2009 year and continues to the present.
The power plant of the aircraft Rans S-10 Sakota consists of a piston aircraft engine the Rotax power in 582 64 hp, which, thanks to the aerodynamic shapes of aircraft allows you to overclock the aircraft up to speed in 205 km \ h. (Maximum airspeed). Starting from the second production cycle, the plane began to be equipped with more powerful propulsion system Rotax 912 ULS, which allows to develop traction in 100 hp, allowing high-speed characteristics of the aircraft greatly increased.
Specifications Rans S-10 Sakota.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 5,44 m .;
- Wingspan: 7,32 m .;
- Plane Height: 1,48 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 209 kg. (Depending on configuration);
- Payload: 226 kg. (Depending on configuration);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 435 kg. (Depending on configuration);
- Cruising speed: 177 km \ h. (Depending on configuration);
- Maximum flight speed: 205 km \ h. (Depending on configuration);
- Maximum flight distance: 550 km. (Depending on configuration);
- Maximum flight height: 3810 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 582 (depending on configuration);
- Power: 64 hp (Depending on configuration).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation