Rafael Skylite. Specifications. A photo.
Rafael Skylite - Israeli drone aircraft for military use, designed by Concern «Rafael».
Rafael Skylite photo
Israeli military drone aircraft is a vehicle designed to carry out reconnaissance, patrol and observation of the flight and perform special missions related to the implementation of surveillance from the air. To date, the project enjoys a very significant popularity in the armed forces of Israel, because thanks to unmanned aerial vehicles Rafael Skylite can be carried out aerial surveillance even in the cities and towns.
UAV Rafael Skylite has a fairly large size, which certainly affects the maneuverability of the intelligence agents, in particular, when the length of the device in 4 meters, its wingspan is about 6 meters, which provides the opportunity to drone extended stay in flight. Due to the rather heavy weight of the device, an unmanned aerial vehicle is equipped with its own chassis system that allows him to accelerate yourself on the prepared site and perform a touchdown.
Powerplant UAV Rafael Skylite represented by one piston engine, settling down in front of the drone (UAV base case), which allows the device to reach a maximum speed of its movement to 120 km \ h., At the maximum flight duration 5 hours.
In addition to the basic version of the UAV, there is also an upgraded version of the drone, which has a small size (wingspan is 1,5 meters), has a modified design and improved flight performance.
Specifications Rafael Skylite.
- Length: 4 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 6 m (depending on version).
- Height: 0,92 m (depending on version).
- Maximum takeoff weight: 150 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 90 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 120 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 100 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4600 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation