Radio planes. Communication between aircraft in the air.
Basic requirements for airborne radio stations: perhaps less weight and volume, maximum ease of maintenance.
Radio is the most valuable, when its range is equal to the radius of action of the aircraft. The range of the radio depends on:
a) transmitter power;
b) the quality and ability of the receiver amplifier;
c) the location of the terrestrial antenna (on higher ground)
d) time of day and year - winter night and more conducive to work than the day and summer;
d) forms of broadcast: by radiotelegraphy possible overlap in 2-2,5 times more space than one radiotelephonethe same capacity; if the telephone connection is difficult, it is necessary to move to telegraphy;
e) experience and skills to achieve maximum emission of electromagnetic energy into space, and for working on the receiver the ability to customize it to capture telephonic or telegraphic transfer;
g) the structure of the crust; for example, the presence of magnetic mass greatly reduces the range.
The positive properties of the radio.
1. A variety of messages. Radio transmission has unlimited possibilities. Normal speed transmission from the aircraft with the help of Morse code 50-60 characters per minute. Radiogram in 25 words can convey about 3 minutes. Transmission speed code increases more; As for the transmission on the phone, the advantages of this type of transmission apparent themselves,
2. Possibility of two-way communication. Almost all airplane radios include, and a transmitter and receiver.
3. Simultaneous operation of several stations.
4. Ability to work at any time and under any weather.
5. Transmission in all directions, which facilitates management (re-routing of flights, giving new jobs and so forth.) And locating the aircraft.
Features a radio
1. Ieodnovremennost reception and transmission slows down the pace of work, as the misunderstood word in the transmission and distortion of beech can be fixed only after the transfer, after a request from the host station.
2. The complexity of services which are currently in service stations. In addition, work is the key, and receive Morse telegraph signals by ear letnabov require high technical readiness.
3. Great weight of the equipment (from 35 75 to kg and over) reduce the combat load.
4. Exhaust antenna makes the aircraft less flexible with respect curly Flight: to perform figure flight and landing of the aircraft antenna has to reel.
On the single fighter aircraft antenna made solely rigid (we not exhaust). Such antennas reduce the range of the radio station.
- 5. The difficulty of organizing radio. Radio communication is possible
Only in the absence of disturbance from other working stations of the army. To overcome this obstacle serving radio network are broken down into each network with the appointment of a certain wavelength and the strict observance of radio discipline.
- 6. Interfering effects may occur for the following reasons:
a) Saturation radio small areas with approximately the same operating wavelength range of radio stations; to some extent, eliminated by the use of receivers with great sharpness setting;
b) interfering with the action of larger power stations deliberately floated on the wave of the enemy, he wants to drown;
c) atmospheric electrical discharge, particularly in the summer time, which sometimes makes it impossible to completely welcome.
- 7. Intercept enemy. The propagation of electromagnetic waves in all directions, allowing the enemy to intercept the transmission.
To avoid the possibility of interception of information transmitted by radio opponent, negotiations have to be conducted in an encrypted form.
For fast transmission and decryption of radio messages Samoletnaya transfer encoded.
When the transience of modern and dynamic battlefield to serve aviation communication requirements are as follows:
a) to ensure control of the airplane;
b) the maximum, almost instantaneous transfer rate;
c) the possibility of simultaneous transmission and reception;
d) the ability to transfer graphics (diagrams, maps, letters, photos);
d) the possibility of simultaneous transmission of orders to all combat vehicles participating in the operation;
e) receiving and transmitting automaticity;
g) privacy and independence from interfering enemy action.
Given the high demand and heavy-duty work on the aircraft, it is desirable to have as a basic means: radio alarm with automatic reception and television autographic communication (image transfer) and as complementary and redundant assets - wireless and cordless.
Auxiliary means of communication with the aircraft in the air
The alarm panel is used to send messages to land the plane. The cloth is made of dark blue color with embroidered on it in white cloth with the letter T and nine numbered processes. Scion open and close flaps in dark blue. Each of the nine processes of cloth has a constant digital value by up to 1 9.
The valves can be opened simultaneously in 1, according 2, 3, and so on.. Thus, with the help of a panel of the signal can be transmitted 511 different signals from which the components required for combined arms talks code.
With the simultaneous opening of two or more valves must be read as a signal of the number made up of a series of increasing numbers; for example, lined with cloth A signal is read «19», rather than «91» on panel B signal is read «268», rather than «628», or «286» and so on. d.
Unambiguous signals, ie. E. When you open one of the nine valves are transmitted only numbers.
If the post opens up signals according to the sequence, this means that he passed «287». If you want to pass more than one number, and a few, after the transmission of each of the transmitted signal «1239», having a constant value "mark section."
Each signal is laid out for a time from 6 8 seconds before depending on natrenirovannosti letnaba, then the signal is closed and through 4-5 seconds the next.
Signals double digit, starting from the signal «12», and multi-valued, opened at the same time serve for the transmission of letters of the alphabet, as well as for the transmission of whole words, the value of which is determined by the code table.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation