Quickie Q2. Specifications. A photo.
Quickie Q2 - Double light aircraft developed in the year 1980 «Quickie Aircraft Corporation» the American aircraft manufacturer.
Quickie Q2 photo
Development Quickie Q2 light aircraft began in the year 1978, in this case, a group of talented designers and engineers chose a very unusual shape for the future of the aircraft, in particular as regards the location of the wings, landing gear design and others.
One of the main features of the aircraft Quickie Q2 is low and wide chassis, acting simultaneously as aircraft wings, which in turn reduced the cost of production of the aircraft, as well as possible to make the aircraft design as compact as possible (height), which also reduced the drag at flight, increased speed and reduced fuel consumption. Dimensions Quickie Q2 aircraft are also very small - the length of the aircraft is only 6 5 meters and centimeters and has a wingspan - 5 8 meters and centimeters, which greatly increases the maneuverability of the aircraft.
His first flight of the aircraft model Quickie Q2 performed in 1980, after which entered series production, which was produced as a kit for self-assembly, in this case, thanks to the unification of parts and components, the time to create a ready to model proved to be very small, which respectively, found great support among the owners - for the entire period of production was built more than two thousand aircraft.
A photoQuickie Q2
In the cockpit of the aircraft Quickie Q2 two people can be accommodated, while, due to the absence here of sufficient free space, the plane did not actually suitable for use as a vehicle, however, thanks to the paired control plane can be used as the training aircraft.
Powerplant Quickie Q2 aircraft consists of a piston aircraft engine, which, depending on the modification may develop power from the 64 hp to 105 hp, respectively, allows the aircraft to reach speeds in 322 km \ h., and easily overcome the distance to 855 kilometers.
The aircraft Quickie Q2 produced American aircraft manufacturers in two ways:
- Quickie Q2 - Double basic version of the aircraft, aircraft engine equipped with the Volkswagen brand power in 64 hp .;
- Quickie Q200 - A modified version of the aircraft, powerplant equipped piston type Continental O-200 (105 hp) and a modified chassis.
Specifications Robin DR400.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,05 m .;
- Wingspan: 5,08 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 1,35 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 222 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 230 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 452 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 225 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 322 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 855 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4600 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Revmaster 2100-DQ (depending on version);
- Power: 64 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation