QAE 108-100. Specifications. A photo.
QAE 108-100 - Mexican multi-purpose unmanned aerial vehicle developed in 2012, the company «Quetzal Aeroespacial».
UAV QAE 108-100 began to develop a group of Mexican experts in the field of aviation and aerospace technology in 2010 year. The new device initially was of only academic interest, in particular, it was assumed that due to its creation, it will be possible subsequently to design and develop better and more popular drones, however, due to the fact that in 2012, the project has successfully passed all required tests, experts from company «Quetzal Aeroespacial» decided to improve small drone and the beginning of its mass production in what is mainly a civil sphere was interested.
Drone Quetzal Aeroespacial has a very narrow scope of its application, in particular, the unmanned aerial vehicle used for reconnaissance flights in difficult terrain, used to identify the drug routes is used to monitor the fire situation, is operated as a patrol and search tools.
As a means of surveillance, unmanned aircraft model m there is only one high-resolution electro-optical camera, however, this factor does not impair the popularity of drones, but rather the opposite, provides an apparatus and a lighter weight and lower cost.
Mexican drone QAE 108-100 is equipped with an electric motor, which allows the device to develop the maximum permissible speed of its repetition in 100 km \ h., While the maximum flight range of this device is limited 50 kilometers, with the possibility of being in the autonomous flight time of up to 1,5 hours.
On the basis of the UAV QAE 108-100 established three main options of the drone:
- QAE 108-100 - Basic version of the device;
- QAE 108-200 - Modification to perform advanced aerofotograficheskih works;
- QAE 108-300 - Modification designed to perform specific tasks (equipped with a multispectral camera).
Specifications QAE 108-100.
- Length: 2,5 m .;
- Wingspan: 3,1 m .;
- Height: 0,45 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 18 kg .;
- Cruising flight speed: 80 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 100 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 50 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: Electric;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation