PZL Mielec TS-8 Bies. Specifications. A photo.
PZL Mielec TS-8 Bies - light multipurpose aircraft of the Polish production, designed in 1955, the aircraft manufacturer «WSK PZL-Mielec».
A photoPZL Mielec TS-8 Bies
Polish aviation engineer started to design a multi-purpose aircraft in the early 50-ies of the last century. The new aircraft is expected to involve only in training purposes and as a sports aircraft, however, inter alia plane PZL Mielec TS-8 Bies also used for the carriage of passengers and for the transport on its board small cargo (as a courier service ).
The shape of the aircraft fuselage has a good aerodynamic component that using a sufficiently powerful propulsion system allows the aircraft to develop a high speed of its movement. Moreover, good aerodynamics allows the aircraft to be controlled well enough, but also gives him a good maneuverability that does is important, especially considering the fact that the aircraft is used as a sports aircraft.
PZL Mielec TS-8 Bies photos
Aircraft PZL Mielec TS-8 Bies has made its first flight in July 1955 years, however, the aircraft initially failed to pass all the required tests, which is why the company aviarazrabotchiki «WSK PZL-Mielec» were forced to make design and technical refinement of the aircraft. In 1956, the aircraft PZL Mielec TS-8 Bies underwent his secondary tests that have been successfully completed, which is why with 1957, the aircraft was produced in series. It should be clarified that the release of model airplanes PZL Mielec TS-8 Bies was very short-lived, however, for the period from 1957 1960 aircraft was built by 251 year, which indicates a certain popularity of the aircraft.
In the cockpit of the aircraft PZL Mielec TS-8 Bies can accommodate two people - a pilot and one passenger while on board an aircraft and can also accommodate a small number of goods, but rather it is about the courier cargo delivery. Among other things, the aircraft PZL Mielec TS-8 Bies has paired control system, which ensures a utility as the training aircraft.
AircraftPZL Mielec TS-8 Bies
Multi-purpose light aircraft PZL Mielec TS-8 Bies equipped power plant consisting of a piston aircraft engine brand Narkevitch BH-3, which is being installed in the nose of the aircraft is capable of traction in 330 hp, which allows the aircraft to reach a maximum speed of its flight into 315 km \ h., while the maximum range of the following aircraft is 800 kilometers.
Aircraft PZL Mielec TS-8 Bies was made in four basic versions:
- PZL Mielec TS-8 Bies - A basic prototype of the aircraft;
- PZL Mielec TS-8 Bies BI - Experimental pre-production version of the aircraft;
- PZL Mielec TS-8 Bies BII - Main production version of the aircraft;
- PZL Mielec TS-8 Bies BIII - Equipped with new avionics modification means.
Specifications PZL Mielec TS-8 Bies.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 8,5 m .;
- Wingspan: 10,5 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 3,3 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 1070 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 520 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1600 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 250 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 315 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 800 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 6000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Narkevitch BH-3;
- Power: 330 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation