PZL 130 Orlik. Specifications. A photo.
PZL 130 Orlik - single-Polish multipurpose aircraft, developed in 1984, the aircraft manufacturer «WSK PZL Warszawa-Okecie».
A photoPZL 130 Orlik
Polish aircraft manufacturers have begun to develop a multipurpose aircraft model PZL 130 Orlik in the early 80-ies, at the same time the plane was supposed to get a very narrow sphere of its direct application, in particular, the aircraft is only positioned as a training aircraft and as a sports aircraft, however, even though a number of operational constraints, the aircraft proved to be very popular, as evidenced by the fact that the production of the aircraft PZL 130 Orlik continues to this day.
The aircraft model PZL 130 Orlik has excellent aerodynamic shape that provides high maneuverability of the aircraft, and also gives him easy operation, which is quite acceptable for direct operators. Moreover, the good aerodynamics of the aircraft used in combination with a sufficiently powerful propulsion system allows the aircraft to develop a high speed of its flight, allowing the aircraft to find application also in the military sphere, in particular, the aircraft used to train pilots of combat aircraft.
PZL 130 Orlik photo
The first flight of a single-engine aircraft model PZL 130 Orlik in October 1984 years, while, due to the fact that all the tests of the new aircraft were successful, the project has received a permit for admission to full-scale production, which he entered in the year 1985.
The cabin of the aircraft PZL 130 Orlik has a sufficiently small size, in particular, the aircraft can accommodate only two people, however, this factor is due to the fact that the plane in the first place is not suitable for the transportation of people and goods, in addition, a minimum cabin dimensions greatly increases aerodynamic form factor of the aircraft that does is important for the training and sport aircraft.
In addition to the civil sphere of its application, the aircraft PZL 130 Orlik is also very active and used by the military for training future pilots. This is due primarily to the fact that the aircraft PZL 130 Orlik is perfectly suited for training pilots of fighter and other aircraft moving at high speeds.
AircraftPZL 130 Orlik
PZL 130 Orlik aircraft is equipped with turboprop power ustanvokoy consisting of one motor brand Walter M601B (depending on version), which has a thrust of 690 hp, with relative ease aircraft design allows the aircraft to reach speeds in 500 km \ h. (The maximum rate). The distance that the airplane PZL 130 Orlik can freely perform flights is 2200 kilometers.
Over the entire period of production the following modifications of the aircraft were built by Polish aircraft manufacturers:
- PZL 130 Orlik - The basic production version of the airplane, equipped with a piston engine;
- PZL 130T Turbo Orlik - A modernized version of the aircraft equipped with turboprop Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-25P;
- PZL 130TM Orlik Area For aircraft with an engine of the brand Walter M601B;
- PZL 130TB Orlik - An improved version of the version PZL 130TM Orlik;
- PZL 130TC I Orlik - A modernized version of the aircraft, equipped with modern avionics equipment;
- PZL 130TC II Orlik - An improved version of analogue PZL 130TC I Orlik.
Specifications PZL 130 Orlik.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 9,3 m .;
- Wingspan: 10 m .;
- Plane Height: 3,53 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 1825 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 575 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 2400 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 470 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 500 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 2200 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 10000 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: turboprop (depending on version);
- Powerplant: Walter M601B (depending on version);
- Power: 690 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation