Pützer Elster. Specifications. A photo.
Pützer Elster - lightweight single-engine airplane of German design, produced by Aircraft «Pützer» with 1959 years.
Pützer Elster photo
Aircraft Pützer Elster developed by German experts, aircraft manufacturers exclusively for military purposes, but most his application the aircraft is found precisely in the civil aviation sector, where due to small technical optimization of aircraft design, it could be used as a private aircraft, and a motorized glider, and a vehicle suitable for transporting small loads.
The first attempts to create a plane Pützer Elster were made in 1956 year, moreover, the plane was developed exclusively for the possible needs of the Luftwaffe, however, due to the rather low flight performance, the use here of the aircraft model Pützer Elster proved ineffective, as a consequence, adopted the German Air Force has received only a few copies of the aircraft. German military were dissatisfied with the slow speed of flight of the aircraft Pützer Elster, as well as its small enough following distance, is only about 450 kilometers, which is why the aircraft could be operated exclusively as the training aircraft and a patrol of air tools.
A photoPützer Elster
Despite the relatively large size of the aircraft models apparatus Pützer Elster, the cockpit has a bit of space, which is why it can accommodate only two people - a pilot and a passenger, or, if the aircraft were to be used as the training aircraft, the instructor and cadet. Among other things, if the aircraft were to be used for the transport of goods, there could accommodate up to 230 kilogram payload (including the weight of the pilot), but, in this case, the transportation of passengers on board was impossible because of the small maximum take-off weight of the aircraft.
Depending on its modification, the aircraft is equipped with Pützer Elster piston aircraft engine capacity from 52 hp to 150 hp, which in turn provides an impact on a variety of flight performance, which mainly relates speed, maximum takeoff weight, maximum flight altitude and others. Basic production version of the airplane is equipped with aircraft engine Continental C-90 95 power in hp, which in turn allows the aircraft to reach speeds of up to 185 km \ h (maximum value), however, a more powerful version of the aircraft of this model can reach speeds of up to 250 km \ h.
There are three major variants of the aircraft:
- Pützer Elster - Basic prototype aircraft equipped with propulsion Porsche 678 / 3 52 power in hp .;
- Pützer Elster B - Main production version of the aircraft;
- Pützer Elster C - A modified version of the aircraft, equipped with a piston aircraft engine Lycoming O-320 150 power in HP
Specifications Pützer Elster.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 7,1 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 13,22 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,5 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 470 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 230 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 700 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 140 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 185 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 450 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental C-90-12F (depending on version);
- Power: 95 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation