Fire helicopter protection
To prevent the occurrence and spread of fire to adjacent compartments, as well as detect and eliminate ignition provided appropriate positive measures, the system and detect overheating and fire equipment, fire-fighting, protection against fire in the cabins of the crew and passengers, as well as in the luggage compartment.
Fire extinguishing system consists of the following elements:
- Bottles with a liquid flame retardant;
- Pipeline of bringing a flame retardant liquid to the sprayers;
- Sprayers and sprinklers, turning jet flame retardant liquid into fine droplets or mist;
- Heat detectors installed in the most dangerous places of the engine compartment, signaling the occurrence of a fire;
- Screens, forming a stream of cooled air;
- Connectors and fasteners system.
In addition to the automatic sprinkler system provides a system including a pilot.
In case of fire in order to reduce the amount of air supplied to the gear compartment, it is necessary to provide automatic closing of the valves of the fan input from sensors, alarm installed in this compartment.
The most rational way to reduce fire hazard and prevent the spread of fire is the isolation using fire partitions the engine compartment, as well as the individual most responsible or flammable units. In addition, it is important to organize the purge motor and tank compartments provide these compartments plums, eliminate stagnant zones, which would collect fuel or its vapors, and fill fuel tanks with inert gas.
If the accident helicopter fire safety soft tank is higher than the hard.
Structural measures that reduce the risk of fire in case of emergency landings are:
- - Automatic de-energize the electrical system, the overlap distance electric fuel fire hydrants;
- - The use of additional fuel tanks discharged;
- - Metallization units SU;
- - The use of soft-sealing tanks.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation