Potez 43. Specifications. A photo.
Potez 43 - French light multi-purpose aircraft, manufactured by a 1932 1934 year company «Potez».
Photo Potez 43
The development of the light multipurpose aircraft began in late 1929 years, while French engineers sought to create not only a private light aircraft provides performance neprotyazhёnnyh air travel for the transport of persons or goods, but in fact, create a fairly fast aircraft that would ensure high the success of this project.
The aircraft model the Potez 43 made its first flight in June, 1932 years, and literally within a few weeks, the aircraft will go into series production, which was for only two years, however, and today this aircraft is considered highly successful, with due it is not only the fact that in 28 161 months of production aircraft instance was built, but also the fact that a small portion of these aircraft continues to operate to this day, though, and it is a question of a few units.
Potez 43 photo
The aircraft Potez 43 has good aerodynamic shape, however, due to the rather large dimensions, maneuverability in the aircraft remains mediocre, which often led to the collapse.
In the cockpit of the aircraft Potez 43 can accommodate only two people - a pilot and a passenger, which is very much limits the scope of operation of the aircraft, especially considering the fact that the aircraft engine used here allows you to take on board and more people. Nevertheless, the Potez aircraft 43 is quite suitable for the transportation of small loads, provided their compact size and not exceeding the maximum permissible weight of the aircraft received on board in 330 kg.
The aircraft Potez 43
Powerplant 43 the Potez aircraft consists of a piston aircraft engine model Potez 6Ac (depending on version), the ability to develop traction in 100 hp, which in turn provides an opportunity to develop the aircraft maximum airspeed in 165 km \ h. Given the aircraft production period, the maximum flight distance in kilometers 800 is quite satisfactory, and later modifications can cover distances up to 920 kilometers.
Among the modifications to be issued the following:
- Potez 430 - The basic production version of the airplane;
- Potez 431 - A modified version of 1933 years;
- Potez 432 - An improved version of the version Potez 431, is equipped with a piston engine Renault 4Pei;
- Potez 434 - An improved version of the aircraft, equipped with the engine de Havilland Gipsy Major I capacity in 120 hp .;
- Potez 435 - A modified version of the engine Renault 4Pdi;
- Potez 436 - A special version of the aircraft with minor technical changes;
- Potez 437 - A modified version of 1934 years;
- Potez 438 - Military training and a training version of the aircraft;
- Potez 439 - A modified version of the aircraft with some changes in dimensions.
Specifications Potez 43.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 7,65 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 11,3 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,36 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 470 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 330 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 800 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 140 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 165 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 800 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Potez 6Ac (depending on version);
- Power: 100 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation