Pöschel Equator. Specifications. A photo.
Pöschel Equator - German amphibious aircraft designed in 1970, the aircraft manufacturer «Pöschel Aircraft», later renamed the company «Equator Aircraft».
Pöschel Equator photo
The development of this multi-purpose aircraft started by German aircraft manufacturers in 1965 year, with the main purpose of the initialization start design work served as the need for a suitable aircraft for the transport of passengers and goods is capable to carry out landing on water.
Quite a long period of development of the aircraft Pöschel Equator was associated with several reoptimization the design of the aircraft, in particular, which was originally supposed that the aircraft will be belongs to a class of light aircraft, however, due to the fact that the project is unlikely to be able to recoup itself the decision was made as soon as possible to expand the interior of the aircraft, thereby allowing the post and a larger number of people or cargo, and ensure that the aircraft more popular. However, the aircraft has failed to find significant support from potential customers, which is why the entire production cycle of the German aircraft manufacturers have been built just 3 aircraft of this model.
A photoPöschel Equator
Aircraft Pöschel Equator can pick up on your board up to 6 people, including one pilot and five passengers. In addition, thanks to a sufficiently powerful propulsion system used on this model of the aircraft, the aircraft is capable of carrying on his board and to 1 ton payload.
Despite the fact that the plane Pöschel Equator never gained popularity, the German aircraft manufacturers repeatedly re-optimize the aircraft, mainly on replacing the current versions of the power plant more powerful and productive. The basic version of the aircraft Pöschel Equator has a turbocharged six-cylinder piston aircraft engine Lycoming TIO-541, able to develop power in 310 hp but later versions were completed and also turboprop powerplants, making and airspeed respectively increased to higher rates. The maximum flight range of the German amphibian Pöschel Equator is very impressive, and is 5400 kilometers, which in turn provides opportunities for overcoming of extended distances.
Among the issued and planned to release versions of the aircraft Pöschel Equator should note the following:
- Pöschel P-300 Equator;
- Pöschel P-350 Equator;
- Pöschel P-400 Equator;
- Pöschel P-420 Turbo Equator;
- Pöschel P-420 Twin Equator;
- Pöschel P-450 Equator;
- Pöschel P-550 Turbo Equator;
- Equator P2 Excursion.
Specifications Pöschel Equator.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 5 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 8,52 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 12,4 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 3,1 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 800 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 1000 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1800 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 385 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 490 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 5400 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 9000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston (depending on version);
- Powerplant: Lycoming TIO-541 (depending on version);
- Power: 310 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation