Pipistrel Sinus. Specifications. A photo.
Pipistrel Sinus - ultra-light civilian aircraft, manufactured by the Slovenian aircraft manufacturer «Pipistrel» with 1995 years.
Pipistrel Sinus photo
Aircraft Pipistrel Sinus Slovenian engineers developed exclusively as a private aircraft is easy, suitable for air travel on short distances. Due to the ease and simplicity of design of the aircraft, its cost largely managed to cut, which in turn led to the popularization of large aircraft, despite the fact that its operational capabilities are quite strongly restricted.
Initially it was assumed that the appearance of the aircraft will be quite simple, however, thanks to a qualified approach, designers at a relative minimalism managed to create a very attractive design, having among other things also a good aerodynamic properties, which in turn made it very maneuverable aircraft.
Aircraft Pipistrel Sinus first flew in 1995 year, and since then entered into mass production, and, thanks to a promising flight performance, low cost, and a successful combination of design, the aircraft received a great support from customers, in particular, 16 years production Slovenian aircraft builders managed to build about 300 aircraft of this model is actually lying down in the limit of production capacity.
A photoPipistrel Sinus
Despite the relatively small size of the aircraft, the cabin of the aircraft Pipistrel Sinus has a large enough interior space, however, allows you to put on the board just two people and a small amount of luggage. However, as the level of sales of aircraft data, this fact is almost no negative effect.
Among other things, thanks to a sufficiently large scale aircraft Pipistrel Sinus wings, it can be used as a motorized glider, and therefore the maximum flight range of the aircraft reaches 1200 kilometers, which is very much for the ultra light aircraft.
Depending on the modification, as the power plant on a plane piston aircraft engines ranging from 42 hp can be used to 80 hp, which in turn provides a very good load capacity, and acceptable airspeed, component, depending on the model of the engine used to 225 km \ h.
Among the released over the years the production of aircraft modifications, there are the following:
- Pipistrel Sinus 447 - The basic production version of the Rotax powerplant has a capacity of 447 42 hp .;
- Pipistrel Sinus 503 - A modified version of the aircraft engine equipped Rotax 503;
- Pipistrel Sinus 582 - Analogue version Pipistrel Sinus 503, with a more powerful propulsion system Rotax 582;
- Pipistrel Sinus 912 - Modification of an engine equipped Rotax 912;
- Pipistrel Sinus FLEX - A modified version of version Pipistrel Sinus 912, with a short wingspan.
Specifications Pipistrel Sinus.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,6 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 14,96 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 1,7 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 284 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 260 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 544 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 200 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 225 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1200 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 8800 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 912UL (depending on version);
- Power: 80 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation