Piel Emeraude. Specifications. A photo.
Piel Emeraude - light civil multipurpose aircraft designed by French designer Claude Peel in 1954 year.
A photoPiel Emeraude
The first attempts to design an aircraft model Piel Emeraude been taken 1950 year, however, initially aircraft designer has been very difficult to make a start on a project, the more so, the plane was supposed to produce only for self-assembly, which is why the time spent was required surpass high enough lёtno- technical performance and minimum cost.
Ultimately aircraft Piel Emeraude got very sleek aerodynamic shape, which, in turn, with a relatively small overall dimensions make it possible to aircraft not only pretty fast, but also agile, which subsequently made him a multi-purpose aircraft, suitable mainly for private use.
Piel Emeraude photo
The cabin of the aircraft Piel Emeraude has a fairly compact size and allows to stay on board just two people - a pilot and a passenger, thus, due to the design features, the carriage in the aircraft any goods, except for a small luggage is not possible. Nevertheless, the history of its operation plane Piel Emeraude was used for various purposes, in particular to carry out passenger transportation, to train future pilots piloting skills as a sports aircraft, and others.
Powerplant Piel Emeraude model consists of a piston aircraft engine, which, depending on the modification may develop draft from 65 hp to 160 hp that accordingly affects a variety of flight performance, including speed, load capacity, maximum flight altitude, etc. Basic production version of the airplane Piel Emeraude aircraft engine equipped with Continental C90, able to develop power in 95 hp and, respectively, to disperse the aircraft up to speed in 200 km \ h. (Cruising airspeed). Enough is acceptable and maximum flight range of the aircraft, component, depending on the variant of the aircraft, to 1000 kilometers.
Piel Emeraude aircraft produced for over 11 years, and during this period the French aircraft manufacturers was represented by a large variety of different modifications of the aircraft:
- Piel CP-30 Emeraude - A basic prototype, equipped with small motors Continental A65;
- Piel CP-301A Emeraude - The basic production version of the airplane, equipped with an engine capacity of Continental C90 95 hp .;
- Piel CP-301B Emeraude - Modified version with improved interior and a number of minor technical amendments;
- Piel CP-301C Emeraude - An improved version of the aircraft with some design changes (wingspan, tail section, and others.);
- Piel CP-301S Emeraude - A modernized version of the aircraft;
- Piel CP-304 Emeraude - Modification of an engine equipped Continental C85;
- Piel CP-305 Emeraude - An improved version of the version Piel CP-304 Emeraude;
- Piel CP-308 Emeraude - An upgraded version of Piel CP-305 Emeraude with minor technical changes do not affect aircraft performance indicators of the aircraft;
- Piel CP-315 Emeraude - An improved version of the aircraft equipped with the Potez aircraft engine power in HP 105 .;
- Piel CP-320 Emeraude - Modified version with the changed profile of the wing;
- Piel CP-320A Emeraude - An improved version of Piel CP-320 Emeraude;
- Piel CP-321 Emeraude - Modification Piel CP-320 Emeraude with the engine Potez;
- Piel CP-323 Emeraude - Version with an engine Lycoming O-320 power from 140l.s. to 160 hp .;
- Piel CP-323A Emeraude - Variant version Piel CP-323 Emeraude with a modified interior;
- Piel CP-324 Emeraude Club - An improved version of the engine JPX 2100;
- Piel CP-328A Emeraude - A modernized version of the version Piel CP-323 Emeraude;
- Piel CP-1310 Super Emeraude - Technically and structurally upgraded version of the aircraft, equipped with engine Continental O-200;
- Piel CP-1315 Super Emeraude - Analogue version Piel CP-1310 Super Emeraude with the engine Potez;
- Piel CP-1320 Super Emeraude - Modified version with a modified design;
- Piel CP-1310 Super Emeraude - Version equipped engine Lycoming O-235.
Among other things, this model aircraft was manufactured and British aircraft manufacturers:
- Garland-Bianchi Linnet - Modification of the engine equipped Continental C-90-14F;
- Fairtravel Linnet - A modified version of the engine Rolls Royce Continental O-200-A.
Specifications Piel Emeraude.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,12 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 8,25 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,45 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 395 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 255 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 650 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 200 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 215 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1000 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental C90-14F (depending on version);
- Power: 95 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation