Piel Diamant. Specifications. A photo.
Piel Diamant - a light multi-purpose civic French aircraft, developed by «Piel Aircraft» in 1962 year.
A photoPiel Diamant
The design of the aircraft of this model has been designed by French designer Claude Peel, at the same time, he was able not only good to combine the external forms of the aircraft with aerodynamic performance, but actually make the plane in a constructive manner and yet very functional.
The design of the air Piel Diamant vessel is partly based on the plane model Piel EmeraudeHowever, if the first model was smooth and streamlined shape, in this case, the plane received some angularity that nevertheless led to increased internal space, and the possibility to make a multi-purpose vehicle.
Piel Diamant Photo
Owing to relatively compact construction, aircraft Piel Diamant has good maneuverability that enables inter alia its use as a sports aircraft.
Depending on the modification and use of the power plant, in the cockpit Piel Diamant can accommodate up to 3-4 people (also including the pilot), which led to the expansion of the functionality of the aircraft in terms of performance of passenger traffic, although, as before, the aircraft is intended solely for the private use. In addition, the presence of the plane paired controls allows you to operate it as the training aircraft. If necessary, the aircraft Piel Diamant can also be used, and as a means to transport cargo with a total weight of up to 330 kilogram (including the weight of its own pilot and depending on the modification of the aircraft).
As the power plant in an airplane Piel Diamant model uses a piston aircraft engine provides a set of facilities, depending on their modification, by 90 hp to 180 hp, which accordingly affects the flight performance. The basic version of the aircraft is equipped with an engine capacity in 90 hp, which is why the maximum speed of the aircraft is less than 170 km \ h.
For more than a decade of production Piel Diamant model aircraft, the French aircraft manufacturers have released several modifications, differing primarily only the technical parameters:
- Piel CP.60 Diamant - The basic production version of the airplane;
- Piel CP.601 Diamant - Version with enhanced powerplant (100 hp);
- Piel CP.602 Diamant - A modified version of a piston aircraft engine Potez capacity of 105 hp .;
- Piel CP.603 Diamant - An improved version of the aircraft with a number of design improvements and power plant with a capacity of 115 hp .;
- Piel CP.604 Super Diamant - Modification 70-ies with the engine power in HP 145 .;
- Piel CP.605 Super Diamant - An improved version of the aircraft with an engine capacity of 150 hp .;
- Piel CP.606 Super Diamant - Version with an engine capacity of 140 hp .;
- Piel CP.607 Super Diamant - A modified version of a piston powerplant Continental (130 hp);
- Piel CP.608 Super Diamant - Structurally upgraded version of the aircraft, equipped with the engine thrust in 180 hp .;
- Piel CP.615 Super Diamant - A modernized version of the engine with a thrust of 160 hp
Specifications Piel Diamant.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 2-3 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 7 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9,2 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 520 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 330 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 850 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 260 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 220 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1150 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-320-E2A (depending on version);
- Power: 150 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation