Piel Beryl. Specifications. A photo.
Piel Beryl - Double light aircraft designed by aircraft manufacturers of the French company «Piel Aircraft».
Start the process of developing a light civil aircraft has been put into 1962 year, at the same time the aircraft is obliged to its design and construction of primarily French designer Claude Peel, who was fortunate enough to combine the design features of the aircraft with an aerodynamic shape and quite acceptable appearance.
A photoPiel Beryl
For the first time in the air plane model Piel Beryl stood in 1965 year, however, since the aircraft was positioned solely as a plane for self-assembly at home, a large spread is not received - for the whole production period of French aircraft manufacturers only a few dozen copies were built, however, despite this fact, the aircraft of this model continues to operate to this day.
Despite the fact that the aircraft structure is made out of the ordinary enough available materials, including metal, wood, etc., airplane Piel Beryl has a fairly high reliability, and in addition to private operation may also be used as the training aircraft, not designed for commercial use.
Piel Beryla photo
The airplane Piel Beryl cabin can accommodate up to two people, which is mainly due to the fact that the plane is not widely used. Moreover, due to a number of technical and design constraints, transportation on board the aircraft of any goods is not possible, however, specifically for the needs of the private operators are provided for the luggage compartment, allowing the cab to stay in order 20-40 kilos of luggage. Subsequently, the weight of cargo received on board has increased, which has increased to some extent operational efficiency of this air, however, still had on the volume of payload limitations.
The power plant of the aircraft Piel Beryl usually depends on the modification of the aircraft. Basic production version includes aviation piston engine Continental C65-8F capacity of 65 hp, which in turn provides the aircraft maximum airspeed in 180 km \ h., At a cruising speed of 165 km \ h. Later, it began to be used much more powerful engines, in particular, allow to develop traction in HP 118, 150 hp and 200 hp, respectively, however, the maximum distance of the flight of the aircraft remained constant at 600 kilometers.
Among the outstanding aircraft options include the following versions:
- Piel CP.70 Beryl - The basic production version of the aircraft, which was originally equipped with engines Continental C65-8F (65 hp) and, subsequently, the engine Lycoming O-235 (118 hp);
- Piel CP.750 Beryl - A modified version of a power plant Lycoming O-320 (150 bhp), reduced wingspan and lengthened fuselage;
- Piel CP.751 Beryl - An improved version of the version Piel CP.750 Beryl, equipped with propulsion Lycoming O-360-A2A (200 hp).
Specifications Piel Beryl.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,45 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 8,25 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 1,6 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 320 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 220 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 540 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 160 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 175 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 600 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 3000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental C65-8F (depending on version);
- Power: 65 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation